hey guys my storms battery life doesn't last as long anymore. If i leave it on idle then it probably lasts for about 5 hours. I think its because my phone got wet for like a second and now the litmus paper is red inside(behind the battery).

back then my case(that came with the phone with the magnet) made the battery life longer before the incident, now the case makes the battery life shorter it literally drains the battery and it lasts for like an hour
    02-12-09 09:32 PM
    A case that makes the battery life longer?? Which case are you referring to because that's a new one for me? As far as getting better battery life out of your Storm if you search you'll find a lot of threads on this issue. Your issue may be more of a damage issue so you might want to get your phone looked at, but it wouldn't hurt to try some of the tips for improving battery life first.
    02-12-09 09:39 PM
    I know Seidio sells a "Extended Life Battery".

Might want to check that out?
    Also make sure you dont have any apps open that your not using.
    02-12-09 09:44 PM
    Dont know if this appplies but on PDAPhoneHome someone posted that if you have Weatherbug installed (who doesn't?) and have GPS (My Location) enabled it drains the battery much faster. I disabled this and wallah! Much better.
    02-12-09 09:58 PM
    With OS .75 the battery was so so, and the 1600 Seidio battery did not help. I installed OS .99 and it was way way better-two days. Now I have .103 OS-so far very good.
    02-12-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD