I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. My battery life never gets above 95%.
    01-19-09 07:37 PM
    mine has been stuck at 90% for the last two hours...

what's going on?
    01-19-09 08:11 PM
    I think the going explanation for this is to let it charge as long as it takes....Mine seems to charge pretty fast then around 98% or so hang for around 30 minutes.. but it eventually gets there! have you also tried a battery pull??
    01-19-09 08:16 PM
    You should charge it 24 hours then let it fully discharge before recharging it again. The next 2 charges should be 12 hours and letting it fully discharge each time. Li-Ion batteries don't have a memory effect per say but this helps ensure that the battery reaches a true full charge potential. Calibrate your battery with a full discharge every 30 charges to help the battery�s fuel gauge remain accurate. Run the battery down to the automatic shut-off point of your BB before recharging.
    01-19-09 08:17 PM
    Or try a battery pull. That has fixed the 95% problem for many.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 08:39 PM
    I initially let it charge for 24 hours and then did a full discharge. I will try it again the way you told me to. Hopefully that works. Thanks for your suggestion.

And I do at least one battery pull per day.
    01-19-09 08:43 PM
    Battery life has been much better since I took the advice Saucey and others. Charges in less time and holds a charge longer. Never had to do this with a li-on batter before, but it works
    01-19-09 08:44 PM
    I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. My battery life never gets above 95%.
    mine goes to 100% when fully charged and goes down like it should
    01-19-09 09:10 PM
    I could not get mine past 95 percent until I disabled Bedside Mode when charging. It seemed to interfere with charging ever ending.
    Since i disabled Bedside Mode - i get fully charged (no little lightning bolt showing) after about 7 hours.
    01-19-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD