i am haveing a very bad battery life with my storm, it dies so quickly and i have only had the phone since december and the battery dies like it is a
    old phone, does anyone know why and how to fix this problem ???????
    05-21-09 09:10 PM
    i am haveing a very bad battery life with my storm, it dies so quickly and i have only had the phone since december and the battery dies like it is a
    Make sure ur apps are not on automatic update and gps is off. That will help a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:15 PM
    Did it used to work OK (24 to 36 hours)? it could have just gone bad. If you recently upgraded to a new OS, it might be one that has a not so great radio and all the signal searching drains it too fast. If you've recently installed a new app, that might be the problem. Give us some more history. Make sure your Mobile network settings (in options) is set to 1XEV instead of Global and that you screen brightness is 60% or lower.

Grey
    05-21-09 09:18 PM
    U may have a bad battery.

4 this / next battery:

Video > menu > options > video light > off & camera > menu > options > geotagging > disabled.

2 see which apps r open/running: full home screen > hold down bb/menu key 2 pull up app switcher. Browser, home, msgs, phone (& bb msgr if u have) always appear.
    05-22-09 12:07 AM
    Make sure you are closing out of apps completely and turn off all auto updates on apps that have that option. Has your battery life always been like this or did it just all of a sudden drop at a faster rate?
    05-22-09 12:51 AM
    What OS ARE YOU ON?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 01:00 AM
    thats true maybe its the OS slowing u down or killing the battery? maybe its the backlight set it low to like 40 brightness and so it doesnt stay on so long
    05-22-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD