how can i prolong battery life on storm?
    i get up at 6:30 am and unplug my fully charged storm and then by about 9 pm its about dead.... at school i normally let is sit in my locker and it just drains browser isnt on or anything... any tips? bad storm?
    also like the call key is about to fall off and stuff, also the screen is really loose and there is dust in the open crevices? could i get a new storm? also if i got a new storm i have a $20 screen protector on it what would verizon do about it?
    thanks any help is appreciated
    02-25-09 08:51 PM
    i dont know much bout the storm but if you did take it in to vzw they shuldnt say nething about the screen protect...if nething it'l show you were trying to keep ur phone immaculate. but as for the batt-do you do alot of stuff on it aft skool?
    02-25-09 08:57 PM
    The battery life you're getting sounds horrible. Couple of things, do you have a weather app, is your phone searching for service alot of the time, and what OS is installed? As far as your screen protector, VZW won't do anything for you as it was your idea to get one.
    02-25-09 09:04 PM
    running .75 no its not searchin for service a lot.. yes i have weatherbug but its just like an icon
    02-25-09 09:10 PM
    Check to see if your apps are auto updating. If so, I would try to lengthen the time it checks for new items. Also, you might want to lower the backlight brightness and backlight timeout under the options>screen/keyboard. I have mine set to 20 for both and its helped a lot.
    02-25-09 09:10 PM
    02-25-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD