Ok so at first i thought it may have been my fault because i might have had to many apps running or been using the browser to much but after today i dont understand why my battery keeps dying. I had a full charge this morning and had only the apps that are always active on, nothing else, i barely used the browser and had about 1 five minute phone call and at the end of my day (about 8 hours) my batter had completely died to the point where the phone turned the radio off. I barely touched the phone today, what could be causing my battery to be drained like this?
    12-01-08 10:05 PM
    I notice mine drains SUPER fast when Im using some themes I have downloaded. Are u using and 3rd party themes? Good luck. If not take it to verizon and the battery is under warranty so they shold be able to give u one (for free) or order it for you. good luck
    12-01-08 11:56 PM
    i had to exchange out my phone today and i plugged it into the charger at 6:30p and it is still charging but the battery reads at 100%
    12-02-08 12:02 AM
    Nope, im using the regular default theme. I called verizon and they just told me to take the phone in to get checked. I also noticed that when charging or even sometimes during regular use, my phone will get extremely hot to the touch, especially near the bottom portion of the phone, so i mentioned this to the verizon rep and they just said that i might have to get the phone or battery replaced. I guess i have to wait and see once i get a chance to visit a store.
    12-02-08 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD