Tired of seeing all these threads about battery drainage.

If its not the operating system its a 3rd party app or this or that....

Oh my god, just spend a couple bucks on your new phone that you already spent some money on and buy a better battery. PERIOD

The make better and bigger ones ya know. The one that came with the phone is JUNK, dont count on it AND stop posting that a app you installed in draining your battery!!! live with it or buy a new battery.

I upgraded to a bigger and better battery, i have absolute no issues with the battery any longer. I start my day at 8am and i go till midnight before i plug it in for the day and the phone then has 65% battery life left. Thats with heavy use also.

So please please people, just buy a new battery and stop all the new threads that the new leak is causing battery drainage or your weather program gives you the weather but it drains your battery!! OMG!

Yes, im RANTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, im done...time to go eat.
    05-23-09 03:55 PM
    Lol shut up guy...I shouldn't have to buy a new battery ...saving for the phone was bad enough
    05-23-09 07:02 PM
    Lol shut up guy...I shouldn't have to buy a new battery ...saving for the phone was bad enough
    I hear that!! you better start saving for a Storm 2 while your at it!!!!

You shouldnt have to buy a new battery i agree but hey everything is made in china just abouts, the OEM battery just sucks.
    05-23-09 07:28 PM
    Mine once drained in 8 hrs!!
    05-25-09 06:50 AM
    That's like a Honda salesman saying that his civic on the lot is faster than an F1 car... Sure you need to boost it to 50psi and do swaps and stuff.

I just find it stupid that you think it is logical to need to spend 50 bucks on a ne batter to enjoy your phone. A phone should have sufficient battery right out of the box without any upgrades.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 07:40 AM
    My battery drains in less than 3 hours. And I have now found out that the official software release 4.75 is the cause of my Storm rebooting issue sometimes up to 10 times a day. I installed the .132 leaked OS and now have absolutely no problems with random reboot issues.
    05-25-09 08:29 AM
    That's like a Honda salesman saying that his civic on the lot is faster than an F1 car... Sure you need to boost it to 50psi and do swaps and stuff.

I just find it stupid that you think it is logical to need to spend 50 bucks on a ne batter to enjoy your phone. A phone should have sufficient battery right out of the box without any upgrades.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The original battery does have sufficient power for you to make calls on it, im not saying it doesnt, im just telling the people who are having issues with the battery to stop complaining and blaming on other stuff and go buy a new better one! that simple.

And they arent 50 bucks anymore, they have really dropped since the phone came out. I spent 20 on my battery, yea still a lil steep but i have no worries anymore with battery life.
    05-25-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD