OK...newbie here. I did search the forums and didn't find anything to this reference. I've been having horrible battery problems with my storm..wouldn't even last 12 hours without a recharge. After searching the forums, I decided to remove some programs.

Nothing seemed to make a difference until I removed TalkandLock. I was able to play music on my storm yesterday for 4+ hours, and it was on, not plugged in, for at least 15 hours. At the end of the day, I still had a couple of battery clicks left...amazing.

Just thought this info might be useful to some, and see if anybody else has had the same experience...
    01-09-09 09:03 AM
    This is a little bit device specific. Talklock is an app that is always running so it's obviously going to use some battery power but for those who aren't using their music players very often - they aren't experiencing a battery issue because of the app. If you're in a situation that allows you to charge your Storm nightly or while you're at work - it's obviously going to benefit you. There are many other apps that drain more power than this one. For me - talklock is totally worth it until an OS update takes care of the phone function issue.
    01-09-09 09:08 AM
    Yeah, I wasn't meaning to specifically ding talklock, but at least with my system (9530 running .75), it seemed to make a difference. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen such an event.

I also have no affiliation with StormLock ;-)
    01-09-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD