Three times in the past week my Blackberry Storm 9530 tells me "Battery Can't be charged with this device - I remove the battery cover, not the battery, and it's back to normal. Anyone else have this problem?
    05-23-10 03:59 PM
    Every now & then I will get that message. Sometimes it takes a few tries but I just unplug the charger from the phone & re-plug it and it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 07:13 PM
    I used to get this message everytime I tried charging my Storm until I upgraded my OS.
    05-23-10 07:59 PM
    I see this pretty often using USB charging on my laptop - most computer USB ports have a low power "energy saving" mode that can cause this.
    05-23-10 08:04 PM
    Could be a variety of things but I'm leaning towards what Squire said. My laptop has six USB ports on it. I leave my charging cord plugged in to one of them. Every so often, when I attached my Storm 1 to the cord, sometimes it would charge and other times, I'd get a message saying it could not charge (insufficient power, I believe). I'd move the plug on my computer to a different USB port and voila...good to go. Weird. I don't have this problem with my S2 though.
    05-23-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD