I recently made the switch over to the Incredible. I love it but I'm trying to transfer my 100+ passwords over to my new Android password safe. I tried magicberry but that doesn't transfer passwords - only other things I've already taken cars of. Ipd files are proprietary so I don't think I can dig through them. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 04:24 PM
    I believe the passwords are encrypted and I have never seen a utility that allows them to be exported.
    05-09-10 04:46 PM
    Isn't everything in the ipd file encrypted? The passwords are probably behind an extra wall of security. BB makes it hard for people to leave their platform!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 05:18 PM
    You can explore your IPD file with ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor. It allows you to parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel and CSV. However, I don't think it will be able to crack a password file. It has a free trial, so there's no harm in trying. The inability to import and export passwords is why I don't use Password Manager. I have far too many to manually enter them all.
    05-09-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD