Mobihand finally allows $0.99 apps, so here you go!

Never know what drinks to make? Turn to Bartender Pro!

Updated to include touch support so you can swipe left and right go move between recipes instead of having to go through menus!
    Just use our easy interface to enter the ingredients you have, and we will tell you what you can make! Want to know what you need to make more, just see what recipes only need 1 more item!
    Looking for ideas? Browse the collection by ingredient or by category.
    Currently has 81 cocktail and 44 shooter recipes. The recipe list is always growing! Buy now and get recipe updates for life!

A generous user here at CB is offering to input a ton of recipes to make this app even better!

Bartender Pro - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

04-29-09 11:06 PM
    Thanks for your support guys! This app has been climbing up the best seller list!
    05-08-09 03:38 AM
    just bought it
    05-08-09 09:02 AM
    I bought it on your site a while back....is there anyway to link it to my mobihand account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 09:20 AM
    No, but no worries, I will release updates on both sites.
    05-08-09 09:48 PM
    Just bought it a few mins ago. Waiting on e-mail
    05-08-09 10:23 PM
    Just bought it a few mins ago. Waiting on e-mail
    Did you get everything taken care of?
    05-08-09 11:40 PM
    Did you get everything taken care of?
    Yep I did. Thanks, cool app!
    05-09-09 06:43 AM
    I'm liking this application. It would be better if the "Find What I can Make" was designed exactly what you have and not my just selecting one recipe.
    For example: I only have Red Bull, Cranberry juice, vodka, and Gray Goose. By providing only those list, I should only be able to receive the top recipe and other list should only turn into suggestion.
    Now I would pay top dollar for that option. Since this app is only 99cent, it can't be beat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 09:49 AM
    This is the next app I will be updating now that Berry Wars has gotten a big update (http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/hu...thread-236324/).

I will primarily be adding extra recipes (thank mdeep1!) and some wording clarification, as well as some internal clean up.

Ill provide more details in a new thread once its ready!
    05-28-09 02:53 AM
    Any feedback on the update? I need more recipes!
    05-31-09 01:43 PM
    I so want this when I get my 9630. Hopefully it will be around for the non touchscreen when the 9630 comes out
    05-31-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD