Exactly what it says above I have a ipod touch with it and it kicks *** but I hate having 2 devices in my pocket is there a way to get this for a bb hopefuly the storm willing to pay 50 for something like this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 06:56 PM
    Simply and not rudely, NO.
    05-13-09 07:19 PM
    is this really such a bad idea? i would use it for price comparison or finding stores that sell that item like text books for college students on amazon
    05-13-09 07:34 PM
    the amazon.com app is pretty useful..it allows you to take a picture of something and it will find the prices
    05-13-09 08:05 PM
    my friend have that application with his G1. Its pretty usefull when you looking for better price.
    05-13-09 08:08 PM
    i can type it into the amazon app quicker than taking a picture and doing it that way probably. I would still want to see this app made though.
    05-13-09 11:26 PM
    i can type it into the amazon app quicker than taking a picture and doing it that way probably...
    No, you can't. On the G1, it takes all of about 7-8 seconds, if that long. The simple navigation of the BB browser would take 20 seconds if you're lucky just to get results. On the Storm, I would imagine the app launching the camera functionality would be the longest delay, but it would work.

And the app on the G1 works awesome, so they should do this for the Storm.
    05-14-09 12:22 AM
    No, you can't. On the G1, it takes all of about 7-8 seconds, if that long. The simple navigation of the BB browser would take 20 seconds if you're lucky just to get results. On the Storm, I would imagine the app launching the camera functionality would be the longest delay, but it would work.

And the app on the G1 works awesome, so they should do this for the Storm.
    You dont have to use the browser. There is an amazon app. takes 2 seconds to load
    05-14-09 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD