The BlackBerry® Mobile Banking Application from Bank of America

Just found this.

Downloaded it and installed it but when I went to run it, there was a massive memory leak and couldn't perform the function. I just pulled the battery so we will see how it looks after a reboot.
    01-12-09 06:40 PM
    The BlackBerry® Mobile Banking Application from Bank of America

Just found this.

Downloaded it and installed it but when I went to run it, there was a massive memory leak and couldn't perform the function. I just pulled the battery so we will see how it looks after a reboot.
    I posted about this yesterday with the OTA link. I also mentioned about the ArticInterface:Format: RE out of memory error. I said that all I had to do was do a quickpull and the program worked like a charm. Other users say that they still had problems. I also mentioned that the only thing that is done from the app is the launch the mobile banking website and to find BoA banks and ATM locations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 01-12-09 at 07:07 PM.
    01-12-09 07:03 PM
    The same memory error happened to me. I tried doing a battery pull but it still had the same memory problem. Since ArmaK says it only launches the mobile website then I can live without it.
    01-13-09 12:40 AM
    The same memory error happened to me. I tried doing a battery pull but it still had the same memory problem. Since ArmaK says it only launches the mobile website then I can live without it.
    There is a part of the app that uses the gps to find BofA banks and ATMs in the area. The only difference between this feature with the app and the website is that the app shows it on a map and gives you directions using the gps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 01:13 AM
    I created a launcher for the BoA website...you can download it from my site listed below.
    01-13-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD