So I am tired of my battery life sucking when i am cruising on my storm so often. I was screwing around on Ebay today and found this killer buy!!!! It comes with 2 Storm batteries, a cradle to charge a battery without being in the phone, a USB cable, screen protector, and a neck lanyard! I could care less about the last three item just the two batteries and a cradle to charge a battery is killer. Your probably guessing like $100 or more right? I was, then i bought the whole thing for $20. Ya holy crap huh!

I just hope its everything it say it is! Ill let you know when it gets here if it was worth it! Oh ya its free shipping too!

here is the link! 2x Battery USB AC Charger for BlackBerry Storm 9500 2B - eBay (item 370186213973 end time Apr-13-09 13:17:45 PDT)
    04-12-09 03:38 PM
    Wow. Be sure to let us know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 03:41 PM
    It's chinese crap!! I wouldn't buy it!!
    04-12-09 03:43 PM
    Where exactly does the laynard attach on the phone?

04-12-09 03:54 PM

i bought a 4 gb flash drive from one of those chinese stores and its held up well i watch all my movies on the 360 with it no problem so i might give this a try. $20 seems like worth the risk
    04-12-09 03:58 PM
    Your storm is going to set on fire.

04-12-09 03:59 PM
    That's the deal of the year...if all goes well you are "the man"
    04-12-09 04:02 PM
    So how many pieces and parts of your Storm (or other BB) were made in China? You say you wouldn't buy it but I think you already did.
    04-12-09 04:05 PM
    if its not oem from blackberry, i wouldnt put it in, on or connect it to my storm!!!
    04-12-09 04:08 PM
    you get what you pay for if it sounds too good to be true it def. is! i wouldnt risk my storm on something like that if the worst that happens is that it doesnt work your in luck. bargain hunting is good but buying something that is inferior well that just doesnt make sense
    04-12-09 04:12 PM
    Keep in mind that for the batteries is states "Not Original"...
    04-12-09 04:16 PM
    ...because although your device or phone is full of "Chinese Crap"

It always amazes me when people say things like this. Nearly everything you have is either made in Asia or full of parts made in Asia. Look at your car or truck, clothes, computer, t.v., stereo, mP3 player, and I could go on forever and not complete the list.

You say "It's chinese crap!! I wouldn't buy it!!", yet you have a Storm or other products full of this same "crap" . Sounds like you are either a hypocrite of very uninformed.

Get over it already
    04-12-09 04:25 PM
    So how many pieces and parts of your Storm (or other BB) were made in China? You say you wouldn't buy it but I think you already did.
    Sorry I missed this when I posted, I just ranted a bit more. I totally agree, as if you couldn't tell.
    04-12-09 04:27 PM
    So I am tired of my battery life sucking when i am cruising on my storm so often. I was screwing around on Ebay today and found this killer buy!!!! It comes with 2 Storm batteries, a cradle to charge a battery without being in the phone, a USB cable, screen protector, and a neck lanyard! I could care less about the last three item just the two batteries and a cradle to charge a battery is killer. Your probably guessing like $100 or more right? I was, then i bought the whole thing for $20. Ya holy crap huh!

I just hope its everything it say it is! Ill let you know when it gets here if it was worth it! Oh ya its free shipping too!

here is the link! 2x Battery USB AC Charger for BlackBerry Storm 9500 2B - eBay (item 370186213973 end time Apr-13-09 13:17:45 PDT)
    Looks like a lot of people have bought this and left positive feedback on Ebay. Please do let us know when you get the items if they are as good as advertised.
    04-12-09 04:50 PM
    I bought a extended battery from Seidko, and have had no issues. True, it was not $20.
    04-12-09 05:04 PM
    Bruce, make the next post be a review of how good/bad the stuff works. I've purchased batteries from 3rd party overseas stores and been ripped off. Lasted a week and then died completely or only was able to be recharged 20-30 times before not holding any charge whatsoever.

Appreciate the heads up, now let us know if it's worth it. You wouldn't want to be recommending trash to your BB buddies, now would you
    04-12-09 05:15 PM
    The funny thing is, our BlackBerry OEM battery found in the Storm, clearly states that it's "Made In China".
    04-12-09 06:28 PM
    ...because although your device or phone is full of "Chinese Crap"

It always amazes me when people say things like this. Nearly everything you have is either made in Asia or full of parts made in Asia. Look at your car or truck, clothes, computer, t.v., stereo, mP3 player, and I could go on forever and not complete the list.

You say "It's chinese crap!! I wouldn't buy it!!", yet you have a Storm or other products full of this same "crap" . Sounds like you are either a hypocrite of very uninformed.

Get over it already
    The posted batteries look like "Chinese crap" to me. True, there are many good parts/items made in China to high standards (for the auto industry, for example) but you get what you pay for with the cheaper stuff, usually aftermarket parts.
    Probably find out in a few months the batteries let off toxic substance like what's currently happening with Chinese drywall, or last years pet food or the painted toys of a couple years ago or... or... or...

My point is: There CAN be high quality stuff made in & imported from China but their 'crappy' reputation precedes them in most cases.
    But we'll take that risk for 1/5 the price of quality in most cases.
    04-12-09 06:30 PM
    Its that "Chinese crap" that is the reason they are surpassing America in productivity......keep your eyes open old man, or the world might pass you by.
    04-12-09 06:35 PM
    Inside my storm it says "Made in Hungary"

when u get hungary, do you eat chinese???
    04-12-09 06:52 PM
    whether the batteries suck or not,
    THANX FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!

looking closely at the photo, notice the little white stickers on the batteries that r supposed to signify water damage, they r showing the tell tale red line on them. doesnt mean they r junk, just that they got wet. if those truly r pics of real product.
    04-12-09 07:00 PM
    The funny thing is, our BlackBerry OEM battery found in the Storm, clearly states that it's "Made In China".
    HAHA,
    I just looked at my OEM battery and it is made in China.
    04-12-09 07:11 PM
    whether the batteries suck or not,
    THANX FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!

looking closely at the photo, notice the little white stickers on the batteries that r supposed to signify water damage, they r showing the tell tale red line on them. doesnt mean they r junk, just that they got wet. if those truly r pics of real product.
    Those pictures are probably just for example. Id be surprised if you even got batteries that had the stickers on them.
    04-12-09 07:36 PM
    Well I guess he's not going to buy the Otterbox, Jawbone headsets, any apple computer or iPods basically any kind of electronics. lol. Hey wait the computer he's using to post that remark is probably made in China too. Trust me chinese products are getting better every year. Welcome to the new world.
    04-12-09 08:10 PM
    My point is: There CAN be high quality stuff made in & imported from China but their 'crappy' reputation precedes them in most cases.
    But we'll take that risk for 1/5 the price of quality in most cases.
    Keep in mind the billions of dollars of product that comes from China each year, and then take the percentage that is truly crappy. I would venture to say that the percentage that is a true failure is quite small. We only here of the crappy things because of our sensationalist media.

I'd also like to remind everyone what Americans thought of Japanese crap in the 60's and 70's? How things have changed with that one.

It is ignorant to judge a product based on the country it was produced,

To the OP, good find and I look forward to hearing how the product works out!
    04-12-09 08:40 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD