Was talking on the phone the other day, switched to the home screen during the call to check an email I had saved and when I hit the BB button to switch applications I had an icon for an OTA software update (icon with the red asterisk on top corner). I immediately got off the phone, went to options, advanced, and wireless upgrade and it said no new upgrades! WTF! I was very disappointed and had to call the person back. Anyone else get this on thursday? If not, my storm is playing practical jokes on me and I'm not laughing.
    03-21-09 04:36 PM
    I just plugged my Storm into DM and it said that all the things were available for upgrade. Unfortunately, it was lying. ]]]]=
    03-21-09 04:37 PM
    You sure it wasn't for some other application?
    03-21-09 04:39 PM
    I just plugged my Storm into DM and it said that all the things were available for upgrade. Unfortunately, it was lying. ]]]]=
    I had mine do this too me too.. Such a disappointment.
    03-21-09 04:39 PM
    Maybe this is a sign that we are going to have an os updade soon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 04:44 PM
    Maybe this is a sign that we are going to have an os updade soon?

I wouldn't hold my breath...
    03-21-09 04:45 PM
    You all are like women who just have to get pregnant it aint gonna happen when you obsess over it.

03-21-09 04:47 PM
    You all are like women who just have to get pregnant it aint gonna happen when you obsess over it.

Rather anyone is obsessing or not, it still isn't going to happen for some time. If you call and ask when the next update is, they won't give you a straight answer, or they have no clue.
    03-21-09 04:51 PM
    They say it. Wil arrive soon so you stay longer with them.

03-21-09 04:54 PM
    Who cares when it comes my storm functions just fine. When I purchased it I did so eith no preconceived notions of it should do this or that

03-21-09 05:08 PM
    BAD joke.... it is bad
    03-21-09 05:36 PM
    After nuking my storm last weekend...I was re-installing .75 and DM said that .107 was available...NOT...oh well I hear that MR2 is supposed to be released end of march beginning of april...we'll see I guess
    03-21-09 05:41 PM
    yeah its been long enough... i think we're gonna see something soon. especially since they clammed up on all the beta's lately. Eventually something will happen and maybe it's finally our time
    03-21-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD