I have a storm 9530 bought about a week after initial launch. Within the last month the battery has started to flake out. I always shut down apps only thing i use is pandora and check memory just to be sure. However sometimes the phone will stay "alive" all day as long as i don't do anything except txt or e-mail and maybe a few minuts of phone calls. Other times I have done nothing except recieve a few e-mails not read them and within an hour of being off the charger the batt is either dead or says low batt and radio is off. However if I take the battery out for a while at least a half an hour and put it back it has power again. In addition the longer it is out the more power comes back up to 2 hours or so. Today I was using pandora for about 20 minuts and the batt showed about 3/4 left and in the middle of a song it went into trying to reboot a few times before finally booting and showed red meter no bars and radio off. I know the batteries aren't to expensive but don't want to waste money I could be using to upgrade the phone.
    10-21-10 07:16 PM
    With an almost two year old battery, it's most likely the battery and not the phone that's the problem.
    10-21-10 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD