I get this as the backup is completing

01-23-09 06:31 PM
    I had a similar error. As it was syncing the calendar the program would stop working. It did not like an entry on my calendar. I deleted the new entries, synced then put the entries back.

If it stopped working recently after a new entry or any change try deleting and re-sync.

I hope that works for you.
    01-23-09 06:37 PM
    thanks for the suggestion, but I don't use my calendar for anything. I'll trying clearing the cache and messages, see if that helps.
    01-23-09 06:58 PM
    Cache it seems is usually what causes problems so I would for sure try that.
    01-23-09 07:15 PM
    Clear Browser Cache and it will run fine. In DM, go to Advanced in the Back Up and Restore menu. It will load a list. Find Browser Cache and select clear. After that, your backup will work. Good luck.
    This has been discussed many times.
    01-23-09 07:19 PM
    Clear Browser Cache and it will run fine. In DM, go to Advanced in the Back Up and Restore menu. It will load a list. Find Browser Cache and select clear. After that, your backup will work. Good luck.
    This has been discussed many times.
    This worked like a charm, as soon as I deleted the cache it backed up no problem. Thanks for the tip!
    01-26-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD