when tring to back up my storm for the first time i keep getting a unkown error, it is around the time it is on the bluetooth part. I went into my phone and cleared the the browser. any suggestions?
    02-24-09 05:27 PM
    Im having the same issues....any one have suggestions???
    02-24-09 05:40 PM
    if you figure it out let me know
    02-24-09 06:10 PM
    Try doing an advanced backup. This way you can backup up each database one by one until you find your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 02-24-09 at 10:19 PM.
    02-24-09 10:10 PM
    In DM go to Advanced Backup and clear the brownse cache and try again. It does not always work when you only clear it on the phone.
    02-24-09 11:36 PM
    Im tying to upgrade to .106. but im running into a problem while backing up. while trying to back up my Storm it gets to about half way through the backup process then it says error backing up database(s). The transfer in progress is Auto Text Data version. Anyone know what i need to do to fix this issue. I have already tried clearing my browser. Thanks
    02-25-09 12:49 AM
    It's not just your browser.

In Desktop Manager, under backup/restore, go to Advanced.

You should see a list of databases in the right box, and an empty box on the left. If you select an item on the right, and then hit the left arrow button in between the boxes, it will back it up, and it will show up on the left.

What I did (to avoid having to do that 1 by 1), is highlight about 10 at a time and transfer them over. Eventually I got that error, but it was narrowed down to 10 databases. I then went through individually with those 10 and found the one with the error. Then I hit clear database right underneath the right box.

Now you can go back out to the backup/restore page, and it should work.
    02-25-09 06:36 AM
    Thanks a bunch! I'm tryina join the jump from .75 and this was my issue as well.
    02-25-09 04:43 PM
    I had to back up each file by itself due to an error. I found out that the error was the location based server. antone have any insight on what this is and how to fix it. I want to upgrade from .75 to 109 or something else but not sure if I can.
    02-26-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD