so i noticed my battery is draining like crazy. i thought at first it was the .103 build so i downgraded to .99 again. same issue. now i notice when i let the screen dim and 3 minutes later tap it i get the hourglass icon like its shutting down something thats running. is there a way to view all running processes? something is running and i dont know what it is. i did a battery pull and let it sit.....tapped the screen and the battery is draining fast.

thanks guys.
    02-15-09 08:34 PM
    You can show some of your active processes by holding the BB menu button for a bit longer than you would to bring up a menu. I don't think this fully shows all of the running applications though.

I have been running 4.7.0.103 since it was leaked and I have had excellent battery life. The one thing I do each night is let my phone charge overnight. By the end of the day I usually have only gone through a bar to bar and a half.
    02-15-09 09:20 PM
    You can show some of your active processes by holding the BB menu button for a bit longer than you would to bring up a menu. I don't think this fully shows all of the running applications though.

I have been running 4.7.0.103 since it was leaked and I have had excellent battery life. The one thing I do each night is let my phone charge overnight. By the end of the day I usually have only gone through a bar to bar and a half.
    i figured out what it was. that damn weatherbug was on and updating automatically at every starup running the GPS and we all know what that does to the battery.......

thanks for the help too.
    02-17-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD