I went to the IPHONE for 2 hours. The 10% cancellation fee is the best money I ever spent to get rid of the IPHONE. I like the phone but the network is horrid. I should have never turned my back on the BB to begin with. Im such a fool, do you think my Storm will ever forgive me?
    02-16-09 01:59 PM
    Oh Kenny,

I think your storm will forgive you... The iphone is not for someone who actually wants functionality out of their devices. The iphone is for someone who wants an MP3 player that makes phone calls, and has gimmicky little pieces of software.

Your Storm knew you would come back, that is why it let you go so easily. It said "Yeah, he may be gone now... But he'll be back, once you go blackberry you never go backberry."

Wow, that was lame... but I am proud that you ditched your iphone. Good for you.
    02-16-09 02:10 PM
    Thanks man. It was pretty much junk in a pretty wrapper lol.
    The Storm may not be perfect yet, but all the loyal crackberry folks will get it to near that point soon im sure.
    02-16-09 02:16 PM
    Yeah, I love my storm. I don't want it to be an iphone, or really like the iphone. I just don't like it, and for the most part (I can think of two exceptions.) I don't like the people that own iphones!
    02-16-09 02:29 PM
    I don't like the people that own iphones!
    amen to that!
    02-16-09 02:33 PM
    I hope with the release of the app store and a few more OS upgrades that the storm will be all that the iphone is and more. I like my storm and all, but the gui of the iphone is unbeatable, as is the safari browser. RIM needs to get these issues fixed now!!!!
    02-16-09 04:15 PM
    O for G-d's sake, both phones are great. I have them both. Why do you guys have to talk trash about the iphone???
    02-16-09 04:31 PM
    All of the iPhone bashing is definitely unwarranted. It's a fantastic phone for people who want the best multimedia experience and do minimal messaging or email. But if productivity and messaging are your priority, then almost any BlackBerry is a great choice. The Storm is just OK in multimedia functionality.
    02-16-09 04:42 PM
    All of the iPhone bashing is definitely unwarranted. It's a fantastic phone for people who want the best multimedia experience and do minimal messaging or email. But if productivity and messaging are your priority, then almost any BlackBerry is a great choice. The Storm is just OK in multimedia functionality.
    I kind of agree, however, I think the Storm is better at media than the iPhone. Not as flashy, but better. and the screen! 'cmon.
    02-16-09 05:40 PM
    I kind of agree, however, I think the Storm is better at media than the iPhone. Not as flashy, but better. and the screen! 'cmon.
    As much as a rabid Storm fan that i am...im going to disagree about the media portion...now if the Storm had a res like the Bold we'd be in business lol
    02-16-09 05:50 PM
    I don't think the Storm media player is better than the iphone, BUT it's good enough.
    02-16-09 05:52 PM
    I never quite understood the media battle. I own both and I purchased the storm specifically because of its open media capabilities. Yes, if you buy all your media off tunes, it is very cool. I don't. And I f'ing love my storm. The removable media cards don't hurt either.

Really, why do people continually claim that the ipone is a better media player? I bought my gf a 3G. I'm not a fan boy. Enlighten me please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 06:47 PM
    I don't have an iPhone, just an iPod touch and I own a curve. The three things that dominate on the iPod - applications and media and multipoint touch. I say media because I prefer the screen on the iPod nit isna wider resolution. Not 16:9 but closer than the 4:3 screen on the storm. It's better for watching movies that were made for widescreen. I can also appreciate the touch technology ofnthe iPod more for now. I think the touch tech on the storm will be greatly improved in future revisions.
    02-16-09 07:00 PM
    I have a storm and an iTouch. You cant go wrong with all the free apps if you jailbreak the touch. The same medical apps for the storm are way over $1000. I've had a BB for the last 5 years and will get the Niagara and use the touch for work.
    02-16-09 07:18 PM
    Welcome back! Just in time I heard your bb was getting ready to prank phone
    Calls to your iphone.

02-16-09 07:40 PM
    Welcome back! Just in time I heard your bb was getting ready to prank phone
    Calls to your iphone.

02-16-09 07:41 PM
    I love all the commercials about the iPhone and all the games and apps you can get for it. It shows people playing golf or finding the nearest Chinese take-out but you never once see any of those people check/send email or make a phone call and stay on the line for more than two minutes.

I'm not a hater, I owned an iPhone for a while and it was a fun device but I got over that like I got over most of my other toys when I was younger.

Just today I managed to convert two of my iPhone using buddies over the Storm and Verizon. Two more for for the team lol.
    02-16-09 08:07 PM
    I'd take an iPhone myself. If it were on VZW
    02-16-09 08:10 PM
    Yeah, I dont get the Iphone bashing either. I had one, I liked it a lot. I thought the iphone itself worked great. The network coverage left a little to be desired. I like my BB too... but the better network gets my nod. Everyone has their own preferences.
    02-16-09 08:14 PM
    sorry but NO
    02-16-09 08:27 PM
    Your Storm will for give you! lol But Seriously, I think Apple products are awesome... but when I have to get the "job done" I am Blackberry all the way.
    02-16-09 08:57 PM
    i'm currently using both the storm and the iphone. to be honest where i live the service is about the same. I just want a phone that will work as just that... a phone!... I have so far today did a battery pull 13 times on my bb. My iphone i have no had to do a restart ever. I'm really getting frustrated and decided i'm going to sell both and get a bold... Good luck on the switch hope your's works better then mine.
    02-16-09 10:09 PM
    "Once you go blackberry you never go backberry."
    Lame, but hilarious! I will have to remember that line. Just curious can the iPhone send a pic message yet?
    02-17-09 03:21 AM
    What I do find strange though, is even though everyone is bashing the iPhone compared to the Storm, in the themes corner there are loads and loads of I-themes available. If it isn't just by design, then it is by name and / or both. Whats up with that?
    02-17-09 03:47 AM
    me and my best mate were talking we get on really well and we respect each other phones...
    He has an iphone and of course i have the storm, he says the storm is very me and he couldnt see me with the iphone and to be honest its him down to the ground, i have played on his abit but as we have said, bb are for business and the iphone is if you want some fun... but bbs can be for fun too... i love mine to bigs he likes the storm on how we can move things around and dont have to hold move your finger while on the phone to move the icon to another place, he said the bb designer has done a good job and that they just want to keep the in the running with apple as apple are copying in some ways but never be the same
    02-17-09 04:10 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD