The back of my phone has been heating up a lot lately and it doesn't start on the half where the battery is located it starts on the bottom half and eventually the whole thing is almost too hot to touch. Anyone else experience this? or should i be calling for a replacement?
    04-04-09 03:15 PM
    normal, usually during high usage, gps, web at the same time.
    04-04-09 03:16 PM
    normal, usually during high usage, gps, web at the same time.
    like surfing the web all through class?
    04-04-09 03:19 PM
    That would do it.
    04-04-09 03:32 PM
    Usually happens when I'm chargin the phone.

And yes. I have replaced my phone 3 times using that "excuse"

I think I am addicted to getting phones.
    04-04-09 03:55 PM
    Ive had the same problem..I think its mostly because to save space in the phone they used Qualcomm's new chip...it does everything in the phone..so needless to say using GPS, Web, Phone, Messaging anything goes through one chip in a small phone with little air flow through it...its going to tend to get hot..
    04-04-09 03:59 PM
    I think I am addicted to getting phones.[/QUOTE]

Oh you better not let this issue out or else our messiah Nobama will try to ban it as a source of global warming

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 04:01 PM
    Just put some ice on the back of it. It will cool down real quick. J.K.

I have noticed on mine a little bit but nothing too crazy but it was as stated before during heavy use.
    04-04-09 04:32 PM
    a little warmth is normal - means it's alive

tends to be MUCH warmer during charging, as someone mentioned before. if you're using it while it's plugged in, you'll definitely notice
    04-04-09 04:40 PM
    Mine heats up a lot on youtube. MeterBerry from mobihand.com ($2.99) monitors ur battery temp & other things such as battery & memory levels. Download it if u'r curious.
    04-04-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD