I have recently had a thread about my battery life getting horrible, and i've searched and didn't find any that relate to this, but what is everyone's average battery life? Meterberry preferred.

This is my battery life after leaving it off the charger for a night just to see what was gonna happen, and of course it just keeps draining for no apparent reason. I actually just recently got my device replaced, and a new battery just for the battery problem on my other storm, and of course the problem persist. Now this was last night BEFORE I deleted almost all my 3rd party apps. Now I'm just using: Storm Rotation Wizard, Meterberry, and Just recently started to use BerryWeather(which is an awesome app), that's pretty much it besides a launcher for fandango mobile and the capture it program. So I have no idea what's on my phone that could be causing this battery drainage, or is this normal? because I could have sworn on my old device the battery life was amazing then just dropped out of nowhere.
    06-09-09 06:45 PM
    what version of BB weather? Also how good of a signal do you have?
    06-09-09 07:20 PM
    what version of BB weather? Also how good of a signal do you have?
    1.0.49 and I usually have 3 to 4 bars

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 07:28 PM
    well the usage is about what 16 hrs or so per charge? Many people report around that depending on how much they use the device. Others report up to 2 days though too. I can get 2 days if i dont touch mine and dont take it into work.
    06-09-09 07:31 PM
    well the usage is about what 16 hrs or so per charge? Many people report around that depending on how much they use the device. Others report up to 2 days though too. I can get 2 days if i dont touch mine and dont take it into work.
    Actually looks like only 10 hours. 130 am until 11 am. For not doing anything, that's excessive drain. Doesnt make sense though. Has a increase in battery life of 31% from 10 am to 1030 am. Did you have it on the charger then? If not, then something is seriously messed up. The battery life is not going to go from 25% to 56% just sitting there.
    Last edited by wxman2003; 06-09-09 at 08:16 PM.
    06-09-09 08:12 PM
    Actually looks like only 10 hours. 130 am until 11 am. For not doing anything, that's excessive drain. Doesnt make sense though. Has a increase in battery life of 31% from 10 am to 1030 am. Did you have it on the charger then? If not, then something is seriously messed up. The battery life is not going to go from 25% to 56% just sitting there.
    I assume he put it back on the charger somewhere around 10 am

I was getting the 16 hours because if you look at the 30 minuted increments they are mostly 3% so that is about 6% an hour which is about 16 hours
    06-09-09 08:18 PM
    I assume he put it back on the charger somewhere around 10 am

I was getting the 16 hours because if you look at the 30 minuted increments they are mostly 3% so that is about 6% an hour which is about 16 hours
    Ok. I was looking at the startup at 130 am. Now I noticed it was already down into the 80% range at startup.
    06-09-09 08:22 PM
    Battery life can also vary a ton depending on the particular OS you have loaded on your device. Which version are you running? (options > about > 3rd line) Also make sure you are closing down your unused applications properly rather than just hitting the red button. This makes a difference on not only battery life but also app memory.
    06-09-09 08:24 PM
    Where did you find v. 1.0.49? The Storm specific version I see is .84 still.
    06-09-09 08:32 PM
    mobihand for me
    06-09-09 08:37 PM
    I can't find it on mobihand.. :\
    06-09-09 08:46 PM
    BerryWeather - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

43 is the latest actually unless there is another on the main berry weather site
    06-09-09 08:52 PM
    That is a different program. BBweather is something different. No wonder you were confusing me!
    06-09-09 08:55 PM
    I have the newest official osfrom Verizon and no other apps besides the core ones running. Also that is when my storm is just sitting on my desk with no activity

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 10:05 PM
    so what are peoples average battery life % with meterberry?
    06-22-09 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD