My favorite program for my pearl was the autolock. Saved me from making phone calls in my pocket when I forgot to lock it manually. Has a program been created yet for the Storm?

Thanks!
    01-12-09 09:55 AM
    My favorite program for my pearl was the autolock. Saved me from making phone calls in my pocket when I forgot to lock it manually. Has a program been created yet for the Storm?

Thanks!
    Since the keys arn't exposed on the storm, the possibility of making a call is a lot less. The phone has the lock feature, which you can set up to turn on when you put in a holster.
    01-12-09 10:07 AM

Thanks!

Check the OTA apps thread at the top of this board.

Autolock is at the top of the list - I love it!
    01-12-09 10:11 AM
    Does anyone know of a way to temporarily disable or suspend Autolock ?? I find that there are some times when I don't want my phone to lock, but don't want to disable the entire program. For example, if I'm texting someone back and forth, by the time the other person replies, the phone is locked lol

Just wondering if there is a setting or feature somewhere that I'm missing.

Thanks.
    01-15-09 06:54 PM
    It is available BUT, the lock program supplied will not light up the back light with a screen press on an os .85+ Rim makes it a pain to make some 3rd party apps to work as they should.

I have found that auto lock WILL let a screen press activate the screen backlight. If a screen press activates the backlight in my pocket all day then the battery life isnt what it should. I loaded auto lock and tried to keep ONLY the phone (durring call) lock part active but cant figure it out. The program over all works WELL, just doenst work as I want it.

Just my .02
    01-15-09 08:20 PM
    well from what I have seen it take a finger touch to make the screen come on cloth won't do it. That is why some people have posted you can't have gloves on and use your storm.

In pocket it won't come on.
    01-20-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD