Hello to all!

I've found the answers to just about all of my questions except one concerning autocomplete. The autocomplete function is disabled on everything with my device except when replying to a text message that is sent to me.. when I try to reply it still tries to autocomplete.

I can't seem to figure out how to disable this.. any suggestions?
    08-20-10 10:41 AM
    Does it come on when typing in landscape mode?

If not, then this is the dreaded autocomplete bug that you speak of and that RIM has been too stupid to fix.

It triggers itself on when you press on the phone button and go to the phone app (you don't need to make a call), but goes away when you quickly switch to landscape and back to portrait.

It was first there when OS 5.0.0.451 OS was leaked.
    08-22-10 12:06 AM
    Does it come on when typing in landscape mode?

If not, then this is the dreaded autocomplete bug that you speak of and that RIM has been too stupid to fix.

It triggers itself on when you press on the phone button and go to the phone app (you don't need to make a call), but goes away when you quickly switch to landscape and back to portrait.

It was first there when OS 5.0.0.451 OS was leaked.
    You hit it right on the nail. At least now I know I'm not going crazy! I guess I'll just have to deal with it.. minor inconvenience in the overall scheme of things. =]
    08-24-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD