When my Storm turns on in the morning, all connections are off. I have to restore them manually. Any ideas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 08:27 PM
    I have the same issue and would really like to fix this.
    01-07-09 08:32 PM
    Which version of the OS are you guys using?

I didn't have any issue with the initial release. Once I updated to 75, I had trouble. I'm on version 85 now. Haven't tested it yet..
    01-07-09 10:16 PM

I didn't have any issue with the initial release. Once I updated to 75, I had trouble. I'm on version 85 now. Haven't tested it yet..
    I am running 75
    01-08-09 03:46 PM
    I have the same problem on .75... I don't think it was happening before I upgraded but I can't be sure. Did anyone else notice it happening on the previous version?
    01-09-09 10:49 AM

Guess I didn't read the posts close enough... Not sure if it matters but the bluetooth is already on, but the connection to Verizon is off.
    01-09-09 10:54 AM
    Yup...known issue. I have the same problem and I only use .75. I am new to BB and am not messing with a 'leaked' version when I have no problems other than this one and the occassional dropping of the bluetooth connection.

Hurry Up BB/VZW!!! I want my offical release!
    01-09-09 05:03 PM
    On .85 and it happens to me once or twice a week

01-09-09 06:39 PM
    I have the same issu on 75 also only it doesn't do it everytime

01-09-09 07:10 PM
    I had a similar problem - the Bluetooth would be "on" but the Verizon network would not turn on consistently. (Somedays yes, somedays no.)
    I called Verizon, thinking it was some setting that I had inadvertently changed, and they said it was a known issue that was being corrected in a future firmware upgrade. (Their words, not mine.)
    01-09-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD