When the phone is locked, from the home screen, and placed in my belt holster, then when I remove it from the holster and press the top left button to unlock it, it goes to the Apps screen instead of back to the home screen. Is there any way to change this so it goes to the home screen when unlocked?

Thanks,
    Errol
    06-21-10 11:33 AM
    I'm afraid not. What You could do is to unlock it in lanscape mode and then tilt it back to portrait, then it will go to home screen.

What they really should do is to disable the tilt sensor while locked/standby. That would also save some power....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 12:49 PM
    Could this be related to the theme you are using on your phone. I just tried doing that on my phone repeatedly and it takes me back to the home screen.

I am running OS .713 with modified Zen theme from Rockee (see my signature) and device is housed Zagg full body amour with OEM leather holster (which by the way puts the phone to sleep instantly).
    06-21-10 03:02 PM
    I'm afraid not. What You could do is to unlock it in lanscape mode and then tilt it back to portrait, then it will go to home screen.

What they really should do is to disable the tilt sensor while locked/standby. That would also save some power....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, Mio.
    Works, but a pain in the rear. It looks like it should open to wherever you locked it.
    Errol
    06-21-10 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD