So i Love my Storm like most of you out there and i was on the app site and downloaded radio companion...good app but what really got me excited was that it had an option to send the audio to my bluetooth headset! This is great because i can be at work and look like the dummy that wears is headset everywhere but i am really listening to the radio! Does anyone know a way to do this for all my audio files? Pandora? streaming media, videos?
    05-06-09 07:08 PM
    If you get this to work, let me know if you can go through a full day without charging the battery. I'd like to do this as well.
    05-06-09 07:10 PM
    You have to have a stereo bluetooth enabled headset.
    Not just anyblue tooth wil allow this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 07:13 PM
    I have a jawbone... Will that work?
    05-06-09 07:28 PM
    Works great with my Motorola HT320. Phone functions really well, can jump between calls and music. Pretty geeky though.
    05-06-09 07:55 PM
    how do you know if it is a stereo enabled headset? when i go to properties it says the services are hands-free and headset. i spent a lot of money on this bluetooth headset and i will be surprised if it can't play music through it.
    05-14-09 10:43 AM
    Pandora/ slacker and other 3rd party music apps will work with any BT,in the program hit menu enable bluetooth

The media play (movie/downloaded music) you need a stereo BT for it to work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 10:52 AM
    yeah i hit the menu in pandora but it does not say enable BT. am i missing something in the options or something?
    05-14-09 11:05 AM
    oh yes i got it....i was always trying it on the wrong screen. Thanks. You made my day
    05-14-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD