Ok I wanted to listen to Pandora on my earbuds today and only to realize the left side of the ear buds aren't working. Then I tried the mp3 playser, still didn't work. So I thought my earbuds stopped working or something. So I tried them on my iPod touch and both the left and right audio channel work just fine.

I reboot my phone... and same issue. Did my "left audio" channel just stopped working? Don't know how to fix this.
    05-19-10 06:09 PM
    I have this problem when the headphones are turned a certain way in the slot.
    05-19-10 06:15 PM
    I have this problem when the headphones are turned a certain way in the slot.
    I just connected my Storm 2 in my car and the left side is completely shut off.
    05-19-10 06:18 PM
    I had this problem before as well. It is some sort of shortage in the earphone jack itself. I tried everything I could think of to fix the problem myself, wiping the phone, os reloads, and messing with deleting/reinstalling apps. Nothing worked so, I took my phone to verizon and got it swapped out for a new storm2 without a problem because they considered it a hardware issue. Sucks your having that problem, hope this helped.
    05-19-10 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD