Ill let you guys figure out my statement on your own. Its not that hard to understand.

We don't need to clutter up this thread with a long explanation.

Look at what I posted about my friends and family's experience with the Storm. POST .75

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 11:27 PM
    Ill let you guys figure out my statement on your own. Its not that hard to understand.

Look at what I posted about my friends and family's experience with the Storm. POST .75

Typical CK copout..now you'll move on to the next thread and not show your face in this one once you've been called out. Quit contradicting yourself man..makes you seem like you need psychological help. There's nothing to figure out in your original post..its stated pretty clearly
    02-16-09 11:40 PM

No it wasn't hard to understand. I labelled your statement very clearly: Troll Post. Accusing me of spreading lies when what you wrote was readily availible? Dumb Post

Your friends and family's experience? What you've written here, both in the past and in this thread in the last day, casts serious doubt in my mind of any experiences you'd relate. You don't own the phone. You seek only to turn people's crank on these forums. You've spent the majority of your time as a member of this community on this specific forum where you can get away with it.

You have no credibility.

K? Thnx! Take the hint and BUH-BYE!
    02-16-09 11:45 PM
    Typical CK copout..now you'll move on to the next thread and not show your face in this one once you've been called out. Quit contradicting yourself man..makes you seem like you need psychological help. There's nothing to figure out in your original post..its stated pretty clearly
    Relentless. Ok I believe in keeping things simple. Your a car fanatic (I believe)

So we have this car called, let's see.......the Storm. Yes perfect. The Storm is going to be released by X Company late November. A magazine called New Trend gets a hold of the Storm and decides to test drive the vehicle before release.

New Trend takes the car out on the track and it clocks a 0-60 in 35 seconds. Pretty slow right? But no big deal they have some tweaking on the motor to get it running great. Well X Company releases the car and it still is clocking the same 0-60 times. They promise to get it right though. They will have a new chip out that will have the car purring and ripping thru those 0-60 times.

Finally the day arrives! The chip is in! Yes! Everyone rushes to the dealer and haves them install the chip eagerly awaiting their improved performance. Their Storm will rip thru the times now!

They get their "new" Storm on the track waiting for the light to go green so they can rip down the track. Light turns green, they smash the accelerator to the floor and away they go. Vrooom!! They blow thru the finish line and eagerly await their time.

It flashes......30 seconds.

Yes an improvement but STILL slow.

02-17-09 12:04 AM
    Relentless. Ok I believe in keeping things simple. Your a car fanatic (I believe)

So we have this car called, let's see.......the Storm. Yes perfect. The Storm is going to be released by X Company late November. A magazine called New Trend gets a hold of the Storm and decides to test drive the vehicle before release.

New Trend takes the car out on the track and it clocks a 0-60 in 35 seconds. Pretty slow right? But no big deal they have some tweaking on the motor to get it running great. Well X Company releases the car and it still is clocking the same 0-60 times. They promise to get it right though. They will have a new chip out that will have the car purring and ripping thru those 0-60 times.

Finally the day arrives! The chip is in! Yes! Everyone rushes to the dealer and haves them install the chip eagerly awaiting their improved performance. Their Storm will rip thru the times now!

They get their "new" Storm on the track waiting for the light to go green so they can rip down the track. Light turns green, they smash the accelerator to the floor and away they go. Vrooom!! They blow thru the finish line and eagerly await their time.

It flashes......30 seconds.

Yes an improvement but STILL slow.

Thats cool..next time try saying that instead of what you actually said

If that magazine had said its the "EXACT" same as the first test they would be full of it, just as you were when you said that statement in the beginning of this thread..then you had the audacity to call someone else a liar for calling you out on it?!?
    02-17-09 12:12 AM
    Billygoats travel in packs too... I think I see the littlest one now...

I'm sorry.. this thread is a pure rant. Does anyone here have any objective information for the OP that doesn't consist of:

"It will get better"
    "Have faith"
    "Me too me too"
    "You should have/couldn't have known"

The "trolls" at least were trying to add to the content of the thread. All the little billygoats do all day is bleat "theeerreees aaa trooollll"

I think Vzw will get it right eventually, but not before the Pre and the newer, cheaper and possibly more functional iPhones are on the shelves. They gambled big to get market share... I hope it pays off. I love RIM.

Did you see the article about the new browser Verizon is going to start using on new phones?.... It's designed for dumb phones, and from the sound of it, will be flash enabled, perfect resizing, and pages to load in under 10 seconds....... and this is gonna be for dumb phones, with a future use for smart phones.....

BUT, since the BB does not support Flash, no go for the storm.........

Check it out here on CB..

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=160545
    Last edited by fastharry; 02-17-09 at 08:53 AM.
    02-17-09 07:15 AM
    CK pretty sure you were warned about this exact kind of stuff after you were unbanned, just give up dude.
    02-17-09 08:38 AM
    CK pretty sure you were warned about this exact kind of stuff after you were unbanned, just give up dude.
    The great thing about trolls is that they will ALWAYS give you another opportunity to ban them. That didn't take very long now did it?
    02-17-09 09:15 AM
    The great thing about trolls is that they will ALWAYS give you another opportunity to ban them. That didn't take very long now did it?
    we can only wish.... the mods are on his side anyway. they sit back and watch him provoke someone into really start calling him names and then we are the ones who get banned. he knows nothing of this phone first hand, i am running .103 and i dont see how my phone is slow or lags or has any bugs. he is a bored pothead who has no life.
    02-17-09 09:33 AM
    Kuroshio don't spread lies. I NEVER said it has NOT improved I said it STILL has a lot of issues. There is a big difference.........

I don't try and provoke anyone. If 2,000 of my post's are Storm related thats my perogative (say that to the tune of Bobby Browns song) Say what you will about me. Thats your choice.....

Getting ridiculous in here with the level of fighting and name calling.
    must've been blazed out your mind when wrote this huh?
    lmfao tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
    02-17-09 09:35 AM
    we can only wish.... the mods are on his side anyway. they sit back and watch him provoke someone into really start calling him names and then we are the ones who get banned. he knows nothing of this phone first hand, i am running .103 and i dont see how my phone is slow or lags or has any bugs. he is a bored pothead who has no life.
    I won't even dignify his remarks by responding to them. Let alone engage in a profanity laced tirade.

But I noticed he started out calm. Is in the process of agitating others again. And soon, will invariably do something so stupid that it will necessitate another timeout from the mods.
    02-17-09 09:36 AM
    I won't even dignify his remarks by responding to them. Let alone engage in a profanity laced tirade.

But I noticed he started out calm. Is in the process of agitating others again. And soon, will invariably do something so stupid that it will necessitate another timeout from the mods.
    i've noticed that too. its only a matter of time. and it was so peaceful when he was gone too.
    02-17-09 09:40 AM
    i've noticed that too. its only a matter of time. and it was so peaceful when he was gone too.
    how very true
    02-17-09 09:45 AM

Small child quit trying to stir the pot. Me and Hawse ironed out our differences in the thread without any fireworks.

The "conversation" was between Hawse and myself, nobody else.

Again, stay on topic. Keep this nonsense offline where it belongs.

02-17-09 10:25 AM
    Small child quit trying to stir the pot. Me and Hawse ironed out our differences in the thread without any fireworks.

The "conversation" was between Hawse and myself, nobody else.

Again, stay on topic. Keep this nonsense offline where it belongs.

pretty sure he was talking to me Smokey. why dont you get a life until mommy can buy you a storm of your own why dont you go troll in the curve forums because you know nothing first hand about the storm i dont care if your cousins boyfriends sisters friends have one, you know nothing about them personally. ok yeah this phone started out sluggish but grow up troll. with the leaked betas they work just fine now. so take your trolling a** elsewhere. thank you and have a good day sir.
    02-17-09 10:38 AM
    pretty sure he was talking to me Smokey. why dont you get a life until mommy can buy you a storm of your own why dont you go troll in the curve forums because you know nothing first hand about the storm i dont care if your cousins boyfriends sisters friends have one, you know nothing about them personally. ok yeah this phone started out sluggish but grow up troll. with the leaked betas they work just fine now. so take your trolling a** elsewhere. thank you and have a good day sir.
    Why yes good sir I was addressing you with that post and no one else! Even without the leaked betas, I've enjoyed good stability and decent speed with .75.
    02-17-09 10:41 AM
    Why yes good sir I was addressing you with that post and no one else! Even without the leaked betas, I've enjoyed good stability and decent speed with .75.
    true that. i have a friend who is still running .75 and we have compared phones and the (only) difference is the accelerator speed..103 is faster. i say the only difference, mainly speaking of course.
    02-17-09 10:47 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD