I for some reason cannot open attachments such as Jpg and Doc from my email. It says "This attachment type cannot be viewed on your device"

Is this happenening because I dont have Docs to go? I wouldnt think so....especially with pictures not opening either.

Any advice?
    05-18-09 10:13 AM
    Make sure you have the blackberry attachment service installed
    05-18-09 11:15 AM
    Yes I do...so thats why I am perplexed...
    05-18-09 11:26 AM
    some pdf's just wont open on your berry.

I've email clients that send me stuff on a daily basis and the pdf reader just wont open them. something about not being supported..

not sure why but it has nothing to do with doc to go..
    05-18-09 11:28 AM
    Yes I understand that, but these are .doc

also I cant figure out why I cant open pictures now....only since I uplaoded BBCrack 5.1 Hybrid
    05-18-09 11:30 AM
    I for some reason cannot open attachments such as Jpg and Doc from my email. It says "This attachment type cannot be viewed on your device"

Is this happenening because I dont have Docs to go? I wouldnt think so....especially with pictures not opening either.

Any advice?
    I upgraded to the 5.1 hybrid over the weekend and have had NO problems opening attachements.

I did do a JL Commander wipe of the v 5 hybrid before installing the 5.1.

BTW, this is the BEST OS (in my limited noob experience) I've run on my Storm. Had a miserable experience with .86 and stayed with .75 until BB Crackman Hybrid v 5 came along. I'm sold on the hybrid for the time being.

Good luck!
    Last edited by golf4long; 05-18-09 at 11:46 AM.
    05-18-09 11:44 AM
    Its fixed....it was the BB Attachment thing...
    05-18-09 11:55 AM
    how did you fix the problem as I'm having the same issue? Could you you walk me through fixing it?
    05-18-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD