called today to get my storm2 replaced ( mute hardkey is broken ) & couldn't even finish my transaction .. i was told that the storm2 is on back-order & they don't knw when they will be receiving them. Anyone have any theories as to why that is ? Btw ii'm still on my first storm2 since november & with the exception of the mute key it works great.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-17-10 11:36 AM
    called today to get my storm2 replaced ( mute hardkey is broken ) & couldn't even finish my transaction .. i was told that the storm2 is on back-order & they don't knw when they will be receiving them. Anyone have any theories as to why that is ? Btw ii'm still on my first storm2 since november & with the exception of the mute key it works great.

I have a theory. Too many people having them replaced. It's junk.
    05-17-10 11:39 AM
    Yea I had to tell a few customers that called in to make claims that they were out of stock....

Usaully it takes about 3 days. More then likely sooner.. Hang in there..
    05-17-10 12:08 PM
    Why is it, that so many people feel the need to flame on the storm2. I have had mine since January, with absolutely no problems at all. I have no issues with the bottom keys, and never had to return or replace it. If you don't like the phone that is fine, why mention it every time you get a chance. I have seen your posts before and your always just hating on the storm. I suppose i just don't get the juvenile tendancies of some.
    05-17-10 12:13 PM
    Had 1 replacement from them about 2 months ago. The original had the sticky keys issue. They are probably running low, to be sure and their 'green dot' specials are hit-and-miss. I was fortunate to get a good one with a gren dot. Working flawlessly since then so I count myself fortunate.
    05-17-10 12:14 PM
    I still drive the original storm with no issues.
    05-17-10 12:20 PM
    trolling?

---------------
    05-17-10 12:30 PM
    trolling?

---------------
    Uhmmm - pot, have you met your neighbor kettle - you have alot in common.
    05-17-10 12:35 PM
    I just replaced my wife's storm2 last week w/Asurion due to the fact that she dropped it and broke the screen. Ordered last Monday and received it on Tuesday with no problems.
    05-17-10 01:24 PM
    Why is it, that so many people feel the need to flame on the storm2. I have had mine since January, with absolutely no problems at all. I have no issues with the bottom keys, and never had to return or replace it. If you don't like the phone that is fine, why mention it every time you get a chance. I have seen your posts before and your always just hating on the storm. I suppose i just don't get the juvenile tendancies of some.
    I've had both, and because of that I have made it my life's mission to spread the word on how bad these phones really are. Now you know.
    05-17-10 01:27 PM
    Uhmmm - pot, have you met your neighbor kettle - you have alot in common.
    LOL! Give me a second while I call in the fact that you've escaped from confinement.
    05-17-10 01:55 PM
    I've had both, and because of that I have made it my life's mission to spread the word on how bad these phones really are. Now you know.
    aha, you have just indirectly answered my question. Nice to see my assumption about you was spot on.
    05-17-10 01:56 PM
    Wow, what an great and fulfilling life you lead
    I know, right? Hard to imagine how empty your life wwuld have to be that the most important thing you do is go on a mission to troll a phone forum because you didn't like yours. LOL! If I went on a missio to do the same about every product I've purchased and didn't like I would not have time to even sleep, much less have a life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 03:57 PM

Why are you calling asurion to get your phone replaced if the mute key is messed up? Verizon should replace that as long as you didn't drop it in water or physically break it off or something like that. All phones have a one year mfgs warranty and they will replace it for free.

05-17-10 04:09 PM
    i dropped it on concrete & that's how the mute key stopped workin & this is the first time ii'm tryin to exchange my fone btw, i've had it since november & have not experienced problems at all .. even this is a minor issue meaning i can live w | it .. & incase the trolls were wondering i love my storm2 & yepp i tried the iphone 3GS & trust me it just isn't for me .

05-17-10 11:32 PM
    I know, right? Hard to imagine how empty your life wwuld have to be that the most important thing you do is go on a mission to troll a phone forum because you didn't like yours. LOL! If I went on a missio to do the same about every product I've purchased and didn't like I would not have time to even sleep, much less have a life.

you'd be surprised.
    05-17-10 11:38 PM
    that would be covered under the yr warrranty for sure
    05-17-10 11:46 PM
    u serious ? bc when i went into the store the csr told me i needed to order it thru asurion; she didn't even take a look at my fone. smh

05-18-10 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD