Anyone here has an ODIN!? Just curious!
    07-30-09 02:14 AM
    There's a member here (doesn't post much) who's on my BBM. He had one a while back. Thing is the units are out there. Its just getting the software
    07-30-09 02:28 AM
    Define insiders...
    07-30-09 02:53 AM
    Lol Sal!!!

Just curious, ahahaha. You mean, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse!!
    07-30-09 07:03 AM
    Lol Sal!!!

Just curious, ahahaha. You mean, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse!!
    No! I really just wanna know! I've only heard from 2 people that have one without having an NDA, and those guys wanted to trade them.... but their "method" was not the "best".

I know people are finding them, and I'm curious on how many of them are out there. I'm not gonna make any offers, I promise
    07-30-09 12:03 PM
    Define insiders...
    People with NDAs
    07-30-09 12:03 PM
    I've heard you can get them, but getting working software is near impossible. BUT if anyone can do it, Sal is our guy. Can't wait to see the video.
    07-30-09 12:13 PM
    I know someone who might have one.

Sal, this phone is like your Achilles Heel. I know when you finally get it, you're not going to put it down.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 07-30-09 at 01:24 PM.
    07-30-09 01:17 PM
    I know someone who might have one.
    I know several, BUT they are all bound by NDA's and are considered insiders.
    07-30-09 01:25 PM
    There's a member here (doesn't post much) who's on my BBM. He had one a while back. Thing is the units are out there. Its just getting the software
    Couldn't you load the leaked 5.0?
    07-30-09 05:52 PM
    I know there's a few of them running on OS v5.0.0.140, and I heard that they are usable.

PKcable: I'm doing my best here. I wanna put a nice vid out for this one, but its SO HARD! LOL I think we all deserve to see this one in action sooner than later right!?

This phone is gonna end up giving me an ulcer! LOL
    07-30-09 06:03 PM
    I know there's a few of them running on OS v5.0.0.140, and I heard that they are usable.

PKcable: I'm doing my best here. I wanna put a nice vid out for this one, but its SO HARD! LOL I think we all deserve to see this one in action sooner than later right!?

Loll an ulcer. I hope you do find one though sal. I've seen all your berry vids and love em. I get so excited

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 06:35 PM
    Wish I could say that I have one.....but like most people, I'm patiently waiting.

Patiently like "most people"?? My wife whines every day about not having her Storm any longer ( I returned hers and mine after 8 days of headaches with .75) I'll celebrate the day I can go to Verizon and get her a S2 (assuming it actually WORKS WELL, this time).
    07-30-09 07:35 PM
    I do! $100 for pics. :P
    07-30-09 07:52 PM
    I have a friend who works for Bloomberg LP, and usually gets new blackberry devices a month or 2 prior to thier official release. Reason being, they want to make sure that the Bloomberg financial software works properly on the new devices.

He had his hand on the new Storm 2 about a week ago, and told me that in addition to it being slimmer, lighter and sleeker, he really didnt notice much difference from the original storm. It still has the click screen, but has an option to turn it off and on. Dont know exactly how, but that's what he told me.
    Last edited by deevel79; 07-31-09 at 09:45 AM.
    07-31-09 09:35 AM
    There are a few in the wild.... from what I hear..
    07-31-09 10:02 AM
    Too much winking going around. Something wrong with everyone's right eye?
    07-31-09 11:16 AM
    Too much winking going around. Something wrong with everyone's right eye?
    Duvi- Have you heard anything or have a guess about when the Storm 2 will be out on AT&T? It looks like Verizon will be getting it in November. Thanks!
    07-31-09 11:35 AM
    Duvi- Have you heard anything or have a guess about when the Storm 2 will be out on AT&T? It looks like Verizon will be getting it in November. Thanks!
    Tmobile maybe?
    08-01-09 02:22 AM
    according to another post on here somewhere T-mobile is gonna get it with the code name Thunder???
    08-01-09 07:20 AM
    Why would bloomberg be testing something when the software isn't finalized your talk like a november release thr will be all kinds of software changes by then
    08-01-09 09:23 AM

The odin is your "White Whale".

Ha ha ha ha ha.
    08-04-09 08:35 AM
    I have a friend who works for Bloomberg LP, and usually gets new blackberry devices a month or 2 prior to thier official release. Reason being, they want to make sure that the Bloomberg financial software works properly on the new devices.

He had his hand on the new Storm 2 about a week ago, and told me that in addition to it being slimmer, lighter and sleeker, he really didnt notice much difference from the original storm. It still has the click screen, but has an option to turn it off and on. Dont know exactly how, but that's what he told me.
    As in you can turn the clicking off or just the screen? If the clicking, then does it become a standard touch screen?
    08-06-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD