Can anyone help me with this? The majority of my music has the proper artist names, but a good amount of it has no artist name at all.
    I'm using a mac and I synced my music to my Verizon storm using Blackberry Media Sync (right after it came out)
    Thanks in advance!
    01-23-09 12:46 PM
    You are better off just dragging and dropping the music to the music folder on the Storm.
    01-23-09 12:48 PM
    You are better off just dragging and dropping the music to the music folder on the Storm.
    Thanks! But I also tried erasing the tracks with no artist names, and then dragging and dropping, but it still didn't work.
    When i searched, i read that maybe it could be a problem with the tagging... Does anyone know more about this?
    01-23-09 12:55 PM
    There is an issue with the tagging. I have gone through with itunes and added album art and updated all info for songs and some of my songs will not load the album art when I upload my playlist to my Storm. When I go back in itunes all the info is still there. I even tried the old drag and drop method and still a no go.
    01-23-09 01:28 PM
    I use MP3Tag to put all of the info in my MP3s and have never had an issue. I also limit the size of my album art to between 200x200 and 500x500 before I imbed it. I have noticed that larger images don't always transpose to mobile devices.
    01-23-09 02:06 PM
    I rip all my CDs with Media Player in Vista and it tags everything perfectly, even the album art. I then take all the folders and drop them into my Music folder on the Storm and all is good. Simple... Effective...
    01-23-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD