Im on the lyricidal 141/5.0 os and Im having an issue with trying to upload my own ringtones into the phone.
    -I am taking an MP3 and cutting it with Audacity and exporting as an MP3.
    -I have tried using Roxio to transfer the ringtone as well as taking the SD card out and using a card reader. My computer shows that the ringtone is in both my music and ringtone folder on the SD card but when I check on my Storm, its gone.

I have done multiple quickpulls. What gives?
    05-19-09 11:50 AM
    Please read post #5 in this thread: Missing ringtones.
    05-19-09 11:53 AM
    You can also use phonezoo and make your own and it sends to your phone as an MMS message, then save sound
    05-19-09 11:54 AM
    You can also use phonezoo and make your own and it sends to your phone as an MMS message, then save sound
    The problem isn't with how the person is getting them on their phone... the problem is with the media card not being able to index new media correctly.
    05-19-09 11:55 AM
    Please read post #5 in this thread: Missing ringtones.
    oddest thing, only 1 (ONE) was missing on mine.. and your method resolved it.

tks.
    05-19-09 11:56 AM
    oddest thing, only 1 (ONE) was missing on mine.. and your method resolved it.

tks.
    You are quite welcome.
    05-19-09 11:57 AM
    The problem isn't with how the person is getting them on their phone... the problem is with the media card not being able to index new media correctly.
    I understand that, i was just throwing another option out lol
    05-19-09 12:01 PM
    Yeah I would sending it to your phone via email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:23 PM
    Thank you SOOOO much<3 !!!!!
    05-19-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD