..out of my way to make sure I never had to take it off (I used QuickPull daily) ...

I just was showing this fella here how thin and sleek looking this case was and .. voila' .. a nice crack along the upper left where the lock button is.. God ... (sigh) .. Will try emailing a photo to the support address..

Jeff
    05-29-09 11:04 AM
    I had this happen as well
    I attached a couple photos in the support email to their customer service and I received an email the next business day saying my new Incipio Feather had been shipped.

They have amazing customer service, they will not let you down!
    05-29-09 11:06 AM
    Was your case blue by chance? That color seems to have an issue with cracking at the corners.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 11:14 AM
    Umm.. nope, black ... Wonder if I can insert a picture here.. and I literally, and was very careful too.. !! only took it off once or twice in the last month... Surprising how easily it cracked..

Emailed support this picture too.. awaiting a reply!

Jeff

05-29-09 11:24 AM
    This is what is stopping me from buying this case. I would have to take it off every night to put it on the cradle. I bet it will crack sooner than later.
    05-29-09 12:05 PM
    I take mine off every night too to cradle it... could get a Seidio dock for it that handles cases... but I have had this one since I bought my first storm on release day.

I am just waiting for this to crack now... great
    05-29-09 12:18 PM
    try pulling it from the middle not the corners
    05-29-09 01:40 PM
    I'm confused why everyone keeps buying this case. There are so many threads about this cracking issue. They are nice looking and I realize Incipio has fantastic customer service, but I just don't understand why so many people support a product the company knows has a design flaw. It is great they are so good to replace them, no questions asked, but why buy a product you know you are going to have to replace all the time?

05-29-09 02:55 PM
    Mine cracked yesterday(black), emailing support tomorrow..
    05-31-09 06:37 PM
    I love this case.. Ive been lucky so far no cracks and I drop it alot...
    05-31-09 07:24 PM
    Yep my feather case crack in the same spot too I just emailed them and then they sent me a new one

05-31-09 07:55 PM
    I am glad they r willing to send new ones because mine cracked too. But if it cracked after 3 days what will stop the new one from cracking again? Will they allow me to return ?

05-31-09 09:39 PM
    I got a new one from my old one have cracks in 3 corners and it cracked the first time tried to remove it. I was careful too.

Case stills works but I wish they would not crack...
    06-02-09 09:39 PM
    About to get my 4th replacement feather. I went with white this time. Last one was black, other two were blue. They are out of black cases for three weeks.

06-02-09 10:15 PM
    Wow. Glad I have the innocase II instead. I have taken mine off more times than I can count with no issues.

06-02-09 10:27 PM
    Their customer service is great, you'll get a replacement quickly. I haven't had to replace either of my Feathers! Knock on wood. One is purple and one is blue.
    06-02-09 10:30 PM
    Their customer service is great, you'll get a replacement quickly. I haven't had to replace either of my Feathers! Knock on wood. One is purple and one is blue.
    Mine are both fine too...the red one I've had for almost two months and the black one about 3 weeks I guess? I only take them off about twice a week though.
    06-02-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD