Anyone up for a bit of good old fashioned white slavery, and making a little money by selling CK off to some slave traders?

And again, for those lacking a sense of humor... That was (mostly) a joke.
    Lol....gotta have a sense of humor around this place!
    04-01-09 12:48 PM
    how about googles april fools joke...the gmail autopilot automatically responds to email with what it thinks you will say

Gmail: Google's approach to email
    04-01-09 01:01 PM
    how about googles april fools joke...the gmail autopilot automatically responds to email with what it thinks you will say

Gmail: Google's approach to email
    very good laugh there
    04-01-09 01:06 PM
    interesting perspective. do you think a black gay would be more offended at being called the N bomb or the F bomb? which are they first, black or gay?

not saying either derogatory term is comment is right, but obviously, it's easier to determine someone's skin color than their sexual orientation
    Last edited by chrisy520; 05-26-09 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Delete post for Language
    04-01-09 02:42 PM
    funny how a joke thread got turned into a my ***** is bigger than yours thread....lol

April Fools!
    04-01-09 03:04 PM
    great question...I don't know what they would find more offensive. I'm sure its different for everybody. Some may say they find them both equally offensive some may say one is more offensive. I think its totally subjective. But the bottom line is using deragatory remarks/terms aimed at any one type of people is unacceptable ACROSS the board.

Black people are not the only ones in this country on the receiving end of biggotry and intolerance (not saying they are claiming this)

I could go into a lot of things that are wrong with the whole picture starting with this subject (race,sexual preference) all the way to same sex marriages. But I will spare you and this thread : )

It would make a great OT thread though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 03:23 PM
    well atleast we know which team CK bats for now
    04-01-09 03:48 PM
    great question...I don't know what they would find more offensive. I'm sure its different for everybody. Some may say they find them both equally offensive some may say one is more offensive. I think its totally subjective. But the bottom line is using deragatory remarks/terms aimed at any one type of people is unacceptable ACROSS the board.

Black people are not the only ones in this country on the receiving end of biggotry and intolerance (not saying they are claiming this)

I could go into a lot of things that are wrong with the whole picture starting with this subject (race,sexual preference) all the way to same sex marriages. But I will spare you and this thread : )

It would make a great OT thread though.

yeah double standards blow (no pun) but that's the way it is.

as for OT topics, they're too sensitive and there's too much moderation over there. we chew up and p00p out those sensitive types for fun over here in the rants & raves. lol
    04-01-09 03:50 PM
    no speculation from me, but i do think prada filed an e-restraining order on him. lol
    04-01-09 03:52 PM
    Thats right I bat for the equal rights for everybody team. Proud of it too : )
    04-01-09 04:00 PM
    no speculation from me, but i do think prada filed an e-restraining order on him. lol
    HAHAHAHAHA Niiiiiiiiiiice
    04-01-09 04:01 PM
    funny how a joke thread got turned into a my ***** is bigger than yours thread....lol

April Fools!
    I'm telling you.... White slavery... Think about it!
    04-01-09 04:55 PM
    I'm telling you.... White slavery... Think about it!
    Interesting new term. I googled it......

White Slavery (adj.): when ones 30 days has run out and they are stuck with the Blackberry Storm.

The term came from the large numbers of caucasians who bought the device, became disgruntled and said they became slaves to trying to get the device to work properly.

The term was rumored to have originated on the website Crackberry.com

04-01-09 06:08 PM
    Interesting new term. I googled it......

White Slavery (adj.): when ones 30 days has run out and they are stuck with the Blackberry Storm.

The term came from the large numbers of caucasians who bought the device, became disgruntled and said they became slaves to trying to get the device to work properly.

The term was rumored to have originated on the website Crackberry.com
    Yep... Think that qualifies as the dumbest joke I've seen so far today... And Slashdot's selection this year has been especially weak. The Register actually had a pretty good one though.
    04-01-09 06:18 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD