Is there any way of telling which apps are running in the background? My battery is dying faster than it normally does, and I see there is info being sent and received, but I can't tell by which app.
    06-03-09 03:57 PM
    home screen. then hold down the BB button. Task list will come up showing you which programs are running.

Although, there are programs that won't show up that keep connecting to the network (i.e. weatherbug) I haven't had a problem with that app though. My battery is fine with it running.

The OS you're running also is a factor. If you're using a customized theme. These can all have an effect on your battery life.

If you do a quick search in the forums, there are a number of threads and posts on how to improve your battery life overall.
    06-03-09 03:59 PM
    home screen. then hold down the BB button. Task list will come up showing you which programs are running.

Although, there are programs that won't show up that keep connecting to the network (i.e. weatherbug) I haven't had a problem with that app though. My battery is fine with it running.

The OS you're running also is a factor. If you're using a customized theme. These can all have an effect on your battery life.

If you do a quick search in the forums, there are a number of threads and posts on how to improve your battery life overall.
    don't have to be at the home screen... can be at any screen during any app
    06-03-09 04:15 PM
    thank you for the correction kinggeoff.
    06-03-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD