I am missing my application folder on my main screen of my storm. I have the regular application folder but not the one where I can get my facebook and myspace apps off of... I just had to get my phone replaced at Verizon bc my last one broke. Any help on how to get that folder back so I can download my facebook app again?
    03-22-09 05:01 PM
    I am missing my application folder on my main screen of my storm. I have the regular application folder but not the one where I can get my facebook and myspace apps off of... I just had to get my phone replaced at Verizon bc my last one broke. Any help on how to get that folder back so I can download my facebook app again?
    Did you make sure the app center icon was not hidden? If so try resending your service books and re register your host routing.
    03-22-09 05:52 PM
    Did you make sure the app center icon was not hidden? If so try resending your service books and re register your host routing.
    how do you do this??

i have the same problem as the other user...
    03-22-09 06:08 PM
    how do you do this??

i have the same problem as the other user...
    On your application center do the following

bb button
    select show all
    check all your folders for the app center

Resend service
    log into your bis account from your pc or log into it form email settings on your phone and select resend service books

re Register host routing

options
    advanced
    host routing
    bb button
    select register now

Good Luck!
    03-22-09 06:13 PM
    bm is the man!

03-22-09 07:40 PM
    Application folder or Application Center?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD