I know the application center is useless for now (hopefully not for too much longer I hear), but mine disappeared with my update to .109.
    So I'm wondering if anyone can help me out on how to get it back to showing up. I looked under the applications on the options menu, and it says that the application center is on the device, but I can't find the icon.
    I also checked to see if I clicked hide on accident, but I didn't.
    Thanks to anyone who can help
    02-24-09 07:23 PM
    If you ever have any icons missing again just re-register your berry. Menu/options/advanced options/host routing tables/menu/register now.
    Try that, it worked for me. I just upgraded and had the same problem and now everything is there.
    02-24-09 08:30 PM
    After registering with the host routing table, resend your service books. You can resend your service books from the BIS website (https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw) or from the email settings app on the storm. If you want to use the BIS website, log into the site and on the lefthand side under settings it should say Service Books. Click this and then click Send Service Books. If you want to use the email settings app, go to the screen with your email accounts listed. Now press the BB button and click Service Books. Finally click send service books. Do a battery pull and it should reappear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 08:47 PM
    Found it ArmaK, big thanks
    02-24-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD