Hey guys,
    Hope you’re ready for some fun

WATCH VIDEO FOR SOME LAUGHS

We at Elecite are super excited to announce our biggest contest of the year: Apple Smash! The contest where you get to creatively destroy, mutilate or simply humiliate an apple and win awesome prizes while you’re at it.

Each of the top 7 winners who best demonstrate their apple demolition skills will get to pick between prizes like a Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation3 or digital camera. Forty finalists will also be eligible for prizes and giveaways from ZAGG (7) and Tether (40). And to top it off, each of the 7 winners will also get their choice of BlackBerry Accessory Superbundle from ShopCrackBerry.com!

You have 60 seconds to smash the fruit. Just be sure to catch it all on video.

The rules are simple. The video must be homemade and less than one minute in length. Participants must verbally state (or showing text), “Elecite.com, Apple Smash,” (Elecite is pronounced ELL-uh-site) just before they destroy the apple.

The contest begins now and will end on May 14th for a total of 4 weeks.

We’re also giving away free themes to those who can simply help us spread the word by updating their Facebook/Twitter profile. For more information on the free themes, Apple Smash contest and how to enter, I encourage everyone to visit Elecite.com Apple Smash Contest!

A big thanks goes out to our sponsors: CrackBerry.com, eVeek, Tether, ZAGG, HorizonWireless & BlackBerryRocks.
    04-19-10 04:28 PM
    Sweet Contest! I'll see if I can throw something together.
    04-20-10 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD