have dl this app 5 times now..I know it is on my phone as I can see it thru options>applications but I cannot find a starting icon anywhere for it...can anyone help?
    01-26-09 09:26 AM
    did you look in your downloads folder? that's where things usually end up.
    01-26-09 09:31 AM
    lol yes the downloads folder is where it should be...and if you can't find your downloads folder....click the bb button and hit SHOW ALL.
    01-26-09 09:33 AM
    yes..have looked everywhere. downloads, application, and games folder. nowhere to be seen.
    01-26-09 09:34 AM
    ahhh...found it. thanks!
    01-26-09 09:35 AM
    Where was it?
    01-26-09 09:37 AM
    Where was it?
    well...i swear it was not in download folder all night last night. tried finding it for hours. after posting this and waiting for a reply i looked in download folder and there it was. i have no idea why.
    01-26-09 11:44 AM
    well...i swear it was not in download folder all night last night. tried finding it for hours. after posting this and waiting for a reply i looked in download folder and there it was. i have no idea why.
    I know why.....look at your s/n "high and Irish" lucky you found the phone.
    j/k.....AP rules, I hope there is an app so the rest of the phone scrolls like that.
    01-26-09 01:08 PM
    sometimes you have to do a battery pull before it will show up
    01-26-09 02:09 PM
    ok more questions concerning AP mobile and the storm. Is it possible to use the full screen or landscape? seems mine wont let me use either. always has the keyboard up in portrait. is it possible i have the wrong version?
    01-26-09 05:38 PM
    ok more questions concerning AP mobile and the storm. Is it possible to use the full screen or landscape? seems mine wont let me use either. always has the keyboard up in portrait. is it possible i have the wrong version?
    I did the AP d/l about a week ago and it was ver 2.5.3 and works both ways land and por. on my Storm.
    Works great actually....delete and reload maybe.
    01-26-09 06:34 PM
    you are probably right..it seemed like a shady download anyway. will remove and try again..appreciate it.
    01-26-09 06:47 PM
    Ok so AP Mobile will not go to landscape or remove the keypad from portrait. Ive deleted and uninstalled a few times..anyone have .90 OS and recently dl'ed AP Mobile..are these two compatible?
    01-26-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD