I all.. I just upgraded to the storm last week, and my AOL icon/mail was working with no issue. Last night, my AOL icon had the * on it and it kept on saying 7 new emails, but when I checked, there was no new emails. I checked AOL web and through my outlook, and there was no new mail. I used my secondary to email my AOL, & my storm received it, but the * and 7 new emails never went away. I got tired of it, so i went to the verizon internet site, and I deleted my AOL acount, powered off my storm, and I went ahead and entered in the account info. When I booted it up, i got my AOL icon and there was no * next to it.

Now when I do get AOL mail, the icon does nothing no more. There is no * or the number next to it or displaying.. Is there something wrong that I did?
    03-13-09 11:16 AM
    It is possible that it somehow is not recognizing your AOL account. I would delete the account from the phone. Reboot. Then re-add it from the phone one more time. That might do the trick.
    03-13-09 11:54 AM
    if there is unread emails in there...from before you put the account on the blackberry that may show up
    03-13-09 12:08 PM
    My Aol mail on Storm is not reconciling with my AOL inbox. Whenever i delete mails from aol, it doesn't delete on Storm. help.
    05-21-09 11:15 AM
    It is possible that it somehow is not recognizing your AOL account. I would delete the account from the phone. Reboot. Then re-add it from the phone one more time. That might do the trick.
    How do you delete the aol account from the Storm?? After checking my emails on the desktop it is not marked as read or delete on my storm.
    05-26-09 11:13 AM
    i had AOL email connected to my storm, aol never seemed to work 100%, so i switched the gmail, so much better, its faster, and i seem to get every email
    05-26-09 01:37 PM
    i had AOL email connected to my storm, aol never seemed to work 100%, so i switched the gmail, so much better, its faster, and i seem to get every email
    Yah, I have both gmail and Aol. gmail works almost flawlessly with my Storm but Aol is just not as good.
    05-26-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD