Hello fellow storm users I was wondering If I could get some feedback about AOE3 ....is it worth purchasing ? Is it storm friendly ? Can u play against other players ? Any information would be a lot of help ......I loved this game on my laptop and looking to get it on my storm thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:02 PM
    AOE3? Sorry if this is obvious..
    05-18-09 08:25 PM
    AOE3? Sorry if this is obvious..
    age of empires 3
    05-18-09 08:27 PM
    I like it, all touch screen, no click. Half the screen is a keypad with arrows (which is kinda lame, must be designed for trackball devices.)
    The only other downfalls I got out of it was you can only get to Age III, and your population cap is 15 units... but you've got to remember this is a mobile game.

Its good for eating up some time, thats for sure. All in all I though it was worth the purchase.

Some things to remember if you do buy it are:
    If you get an alert, (eg. - You are under attack) press the 0 key to home in on it, and I think the # button will take you too your Town Center.

Hope this helps.
    05-18-09 08:52 PM
    this mite also help...
    05-18-09 09:16 PM
    where can we find this? I didnt know it was available for the storm!!
    05-18-09 09:49 PM
    where can we find this? I didnt know it was available for the storm!!
    heres a thread with more info that i just found

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ag...es-iii-198109/
    05-18-09 09:53 PM
    Thanks a lot .......u guys really been lot of help ...I'm not liking the half screen tho....but sound like if its worth the 10 bucks.......thanks lot....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD