02-25-09 07:17 PM
35 12
tools
    I came from the LG Dare and adjusted very quickly. You'll be ok, just give it time!
    02-25-09 12:42 PM
    Wow.. I didn't think that many children owned a blackberry. Yes you are all (mostly) children. Do you really have sooo much free time on your hands that you come in here to flame someone for asking a question? Holy Sh1t people, get a hobby.
    welcome to crackberry forums Digital801!
    02-25-09 12:42 PM
    I think it is a legit question. It would be great to have both options--click screen and touch screen. There is no reason why that cannot be programmed. The hardware already exists. Some of the apps, like BOLT are already touch screen apps. I am sure there will eventually be a way. And frankly, I think it might make some tasks easier (like texting and typing longer emails). I hate to say it, but my wrist gets tired clicking away on longer emails. I dont know why.
    Yeah...that's what I was going to say.
    02-25-09 03:05 PM
    Bolt and Opera aren't touch screen apps. They are apps that haven't been optimized for the Storm yet.
    02-25-09 03:14 PM
    Hmm I wonder if I can set my Blackberry Curve to disable the keys, because Im used to something else.

NO!
    02-25-09 03:15 PM
    Wow.. I didn't think that many children owned a blackberry. Yes you are all (mostly) children. Do you really have sooo much free time on your hands that you come in here to flame someone for asking a question? Holy Sh1t people, get a hobby.
    Yeah cause all "grown-ups" curse in their posts....iyiyiy

Also for many, modding, creating themes, apps, etc, for BB's is their hobby....
    02-25-09 03:20 PM
    haha.........awesome
    02-25-09 03:26 PM
    finally a couple people join the conversation that are capable of using their brain...i read here every day and barely post because 90% of people on here post absolute garbage and flame people...

everyone on page 1...a simple "no" would have sufficed...

is it impossible for people to have intelligent conversation or is mtv really taking over the world?

god...

Jeremy
    02-25-09 04:25 PM
    I think the question is presumably an honest one. The 'click' feature is part of the operating system, and the 'touch' response in certain apps that you refer to is a feature of that particular application - it is the way the designers of that application designed it. Changing the 'click' to 'touch' across the board, would mean changing the underlying OS interface drivers, which I am sure BB would not want any developer to touch.
    02-25-09 05:19 PM
    What u wana do is take ur storm break it and go buy that Iphone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:17 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD