I know that my carrier has call forwarding. But there's doesn't seem to be a way to have text messages automatically forwarded as well. Is there some way to have your BB automatically forward text message to another number? This would be really convenient if you know you won't have your Storm with you but have another number that you could temporarily forward all your calls and text messages to. I was just wondering if there was already a way to do this...
    Last edited by vllssv; 05-04-09 at 02:18 PM.
    05-04-09 02:16 PM
    05-04-09 02:23 PM
    in case you are wondering, i dn't believe there is a free way to forward texts. i tried a couple of months ago.
    05-04-09 03:33 PM
    Cool thanks!!! I configured it right and it works!! Thanks!
    05-04-09 04:30 PM
    does this run in the back ground? or will it be on my screen the whole time? I think it awesome to have them emailed to me. Its such a paint to have to forward all the important ones to my email individually
    05-26-10 12:21 PM
    You can also get a Google Voice account and use that # for text messages. They will be sent via email to as many accounts as you like. You can also reply to the email & the sender will get a text message in return.

Saves on messaging plans, too.
    05-28-10 02:45 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    05-29-10 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD