I am curious if there is anything out for the Blackberry Storm that is like the iWash screen saver? I think it would be really cool to have on my phone. And you don't know what iWash is, just google search "iWash" and look at the first thing that shows up.
    Last edited by thadon541; 02-15-09 at 01:37 AM.
    02-15-09 01:34 AM
    I understand paying for apps and am ok with it...but 5 bucks for THAT?

And no, none that I've seen.
    02-15-09 01:55 AM
    RIM should release something like that, maybe it would take care of the dust under the screen =D
    02-15-09 02:02 AM
    Just curious ...
    Would screen savers running while the device is not being used kill the battery? I like the thought of a screen saver, especially when the storm is just sitting on my desk, but my battery life sucks already. Would this not make it even worse?
    02-15-09 08:13 AM
    Just curious ...
    Would screen savers running while the device is not being used kill the battery? I like the thought of a screen saver, especially when the storm is just sitting on my desk, but my battery life sucks already. Would this not make it even worse?
    um... ya. definately would kill battery life hehe.. when your phone is just sitting on your desk with the screen all nice and black, thats saving you some battery. Now imagine it sitting there with a virtual aquarium all bright and pretty with some clown fish swimming around an anemone. dead battery hehe..
    02-15-09 10:36 AM
    02-15-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD