so i was noticing that my screen is already scratched up if you look at it at an angle. u think i can get my storm replaced under my warranty/insurance?
    12-02-08 06:33 PM
    hopefully the screen protector is still on there....

you can find 3 screen protectors on ebay for $.99

mine scratched up pretty quick too. i'm already on my second screen protector.
    12-02-08 06:38 PM
    If you say something else happened besides normal use. No scratches on mine so you carry it in your pocket?
    12-02-08 06:38 PM
    They will not replace it because of scratches. You probably still have the stock plastic screen protector on it because I'm not using a protector anymore and my screen is perfect. It hard to scratch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 06:40 PM
    is there a such thing as a screen protector that i dont have to install, that works well?? i feel i would mess it up if i got ghostarmor or IS.

i rather not have a screen protector but if it easily gets scratched up, then i rather have one..
    12-02-08 06:40 PM
    Take better care of ur phone.....? As far as a screen protector you don't have to install...hmm. You could possibly buy vzw screen protectors and they MIGHT do it for you. Other wise you would have to go to an IS, PS or GA kiosk at their local location and have them do it for you. I also read somewhere in this forum that a guy had a Best Buy associate install a screen protector for him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 06:46 PM
    I got the screen protector from VZW it went on easily and works really well. 0 scratches you can't even tell it is there at all
    12-02-08 06:52 PM
    Sometimes when you have a screen protector (typically a cheap one) they can "scratch" but not actually scratch your screen so it looks like your screen is damaged but it's not. Check to make sure the stock one isn't still on there.
    12-02-08 06:56 PM
    wait...i thought the screen was glass and therefore was very very difficult to get scratched??
    12-02-08 07:14 PM
    LOL!!!!!!! i just realized that the stock screen protector is still on...hahah
    12-02-08 07:18 PM
    12-02-08 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD