I believe it's the .320. I've switched mine quite a few times and found that my battery has gotten progressively worse.....The time that I remember it not being an issue is when I hadn't used any leaks or hybrids, SO I'm just reaching out to see whats up.

Are any of you still using the "older" OS? Is your battery life decent?
    06-15-10 05:04 PM
    I stuck with .320 for a LONG time primarily for the battery life. I found that while .320 had it's issues (none of which really affected me that much, to be honest), it had the best battery life of any of OSes I tried...especially during heavy phone usage.

I recently installed Lyricidal's .705 hybrid (.607 based), and I have to say that the battery life I've been getting out if it is nothing less than amazing. Easily the best OS I've used on either S1 or S2. Your experience may very, and I haven't even tried the latest "official" OS yet, so I can't comment on that either...just wanted to put my 2 out there.
    06-15-10 05:53 PM
    713 is working great for me in terms of battery life.
    06-15-10 06:36 PM
    Yeah, usually the "official" builds are verified to have the best battery life. But if that new .713 is working well, it might be worth a look.
    06-15-10 07:31 PM
    Sort of, see sig.
    06-15-10 07:32 PM
    I keep the install .exe for .320 on my PC just in case I might need to interact with a store employee. .320 itself was on this device from the time of install at the factory until the day it arrived at my doorstep, so I can't verify how it affected battery life. I had .320 on the first S2 until .428 leaked (I got mine in January), and I was so thrilled to be trying out all the apps I could never have on my last device that I killed the battery every day as a matter of course.
    06-15-10 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD