Not phone related but just wanted to ask. Has anyone here tried P90x and what kind of results they got?
    06-08-09 11:43 AM
    Thinking about ordering it...supposed to be pretty intense.
    06-08-09 06:48 PM
    Yes I know a few people and yes it works. My buddy is losing weight and slowly toning. The trick though is sticking to the plan and not skipping days or making excuses too. The exercises are real world and do work, no funny gimmicks. You will need a couple things u may need to buy to help with the work out which can be had from Target or Walmart. If you feel you can stick to it then I say its worth more then a gym membership.

You will also need to diet well. You can excercise like crazy but you cannot lose weight if you do not eat properly.

How many calories should you eat?
    Take your desired weight and times it by 10 and thats your daily calorie intake.

180 pounds x 10 = 1800 calories a day MAX.

How do you figure out what your meal calories add up to? Search the internet or get a dieters cook book.

=) Hope this helps.
    06-08-09 07:02 PM
    I have a friend who is on the second "phase" of it, and she swears by it. She has lost the weight she wanted to lose, has noticed significant muscle mass increase, and says she feels so much healthier now. Like another person said here-- you just have to stick to it and do it as scheduled, and you should see results (when you add this to eating healthier, of course).
    06-08-09 07:13 PM
    It kicks your rear.. I was doing it before my copies got stolen..
    06-08-09 07:53 PM
    got done with it about a month ago.All i can say is wow kicks a--
    06-08-09 07:58 PM
    havent tried but I did the calorie counting thing and ive lost over 25 lbs just watching how many calories I take in on a daily basis. Some days it just around 1200 but other days its around 2000. Im almost down to my ideal weight now which is 170 to 175.
    06-08-09 08:10 PM
    P90X IS THE MA FREAKIN TRUTH.. Just started today and it is something serious.. I feel like a champ right now but can't say how i will feel tomorrow..lol
    06-08-09 08:12 PM
    I tried this when I was in Iraq last year, holy cow man; it's some serious business. Prepare to hurt.
    06-08-09 11:23 PM
    This thread has motivated me into acquiring a new copy of the movies.. Hopefully I can restart this thursday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 11:39 PM
    I'm on my second cycle of P90X. I use it with the Iron Gym pull up bar. It's really great and I plan on keeping it up.
    Last edited by macnthamost; 06-09-09 at 01:05 AM.
    06-08-09 11:42 PM
    Its SO intense...I just got done with. Chest/triceps /shoulders...SO killer especially with push up bars

06-08-09 11:46 PM
    I'm on my last phase and it works! Counting calories and eating right is a big part of it! I've lost 20 lbs so far! Trying to get in shape to join the military!

06-08-09 11:46 PM
    My wife and I are thinking of purchasing the workout program. We have been working on our diet to improve it. Hopefully soon we will be able to try it and see the results. Thanks for the people that have responded to this, although it wasn't a phone related issue.

06-09-09 12:40 AM
    I am currently in the second phase of the program and I love it. Just make sure you stick with it. The first week is the toughest because of the initial muscle soreness, but it gets much better afterwards.

06-09-09 06:31 AM
    On week 1 for the second time. Got sick on week 2 and couldnt finish it so I am having to start over. This kicks your **** but I cant wait to see the results.
    06-09-09 08:37 AM
    here is a link to a thread for p90x users...i have done up to the first month...just had major ear surgery and will have to wait to heal...but love the program!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/any...-users-173612/
    06-09-09 08:40 AM
    Its good but honestly its no better than any other gym workout. The key to the work out is to simply DO them.

06-09-09 08:44 AM
    What is P90X?
    06-09-09 08:54 AM
    haha yes i am doing it ive been on it for almost two weeks now and i have already started toning a little bit i love it
    06-09-09 11:12 AM
    What is P90X?
    P90X is an extreme workout from beach body with tony horton it is supposed to get you in the best shape of your life in only 90 days
    06-09-09 11:13 AM
    Its funny to see this post because I am in the process of converting all my DVD's to .mp4's for the storm. They play great on the phone and serve as a good guide until you have all the moves memorized. I am really impressed by the quality of the picture and sound you can get on the Storm. Each DVD has a foot print of aprox. 200-400mb depending on encoding options so the storm supports the entire collection with only a few gigs from my memory card.

Looks like a great program, I like the format. I will have to report back after the summer to see if I was able to stay with it. From what I have seen so far, if you have the will - it is a great program. I am still amazed how some of the moves they use can kill you with no weights at all and I have no doubt it is helping your body so the key as with most programs like this is staying with it.
    06-09-09 11:38 AM
    I love it! Fun because of so many different workouts. I didn't know yoga can be so tough!
    I lost 7 pounds and look great! I still did starbucks in the am coffee frap and cin swirl cake everyday. Then low carb lunch and dinner. No way i could do the full diet...no will power.

I look great! Muscle went way up. Not quite ripped abs LOL but thats diet. tummy is 75% flatter. Two weeks to go!
    06-09-09 11:43 AM
    The good part is that it mixes cardio in with the workout. I personally enjoy running and working out separately.

06-09-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD