Tap Interval
    Hover Period
    Swipe Sensitivity
    04-25-10 11:35 PM
    I've never seen much difference no matter how I set them. play around with them and let me know if u see any difference.
    04-25-10 11:52 PM
    They adjust the different timing intervals for your keybaord. One adjusts how long you have to press and hold for a capital letter or the app switcher (for the menu button) and one of the other ones control how long you "hover" on a letter before the accented letters appear above it. I'm not exactly sure what the swipe sensitivity is though.
    04-26-10 12:13 AM
    The biggest difference it makes is in copying and pasting text or text selection when you are trying to edit your text. The default setting make it virtually impossible to select the right place in text you are editing. The cursor jumps all over the place.

Try do some text selection and editing with the default settings and then try with the following:

Tap interval-350
    hover period-700
    swipe-high.

These are the settings that seem to work for me but play around for what you like. Makes a world of difference.
    04-26-10 09:02 AM
    The biggest difference it makes is in copying and pasting text or text selection when you are trying to edit your text. The default setting make it virtually impossible to select the right place in text you are editing. The cursor jumps all over the place.

Try do some text selection and editing with the default settings and then try with the following:

Tap interval-350
    hover period-700
    swipe-high.

These are the settings that seem to work for me but play around for what you like. Makes a world of difference.
    Thank you!!!

Wow, it does make one heck of a difference!

On mine, I used:

Which is pretty close to what you suggested, but seems to work best on mine. I never realized I had a reason to mess with these settings, but I am always getting frustrated when trying to select text and place the cursor -- this will help immensely!
    04-26-10 04:46 PM
    Thanks for the suggestios.

Boy, selecting text is a squirrely deal on this Storm2

Good Luck
    05-13-10 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD