I can currently watch my home tv via slingbox on my storm 2 using the curve/pearl spm. Has anyone been able to install the new spm for the Bold 9700 on their storm 2 and if so can you post the url for download and any instructions that we may need?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
    04-26-10 12:51 PM
    Those who have tried to my knowledge have failed. Most of us are using Pearl/Curve Build 11. Seems to be the only working version.
    04-26-10 01:45 PM
    As a fellow Slinger I haven't done it but from what I've read it isn't possible. Nobody on the Sling forum can make it work. Blackberry support is severely lacking from Sling honestly. Very frustrating.
    04-26-10 01:59 PM
    I've been able to on my Storm1 and now my Storm2. It doesn't use the full screen, but i've got it to work.

SPM BETA on Blackberry Storm: Sling Community
    04-26-10 03:05 PM
    I've been able to on my Storm1 and now my Storm2. It doesn't use the full screen, but i've got it to work.

SPM BETA on Blackberry Storm: Sling Community
    Same here...Ive had it work on my S2 but cant seem to get it to work full screen : /
    04-26-10 03:12 PM
    I am currently looking to buy one, which of the models of Slingbox are you guys using and what do you recommend to shop for one?

Are any of the alternate products like Sony or HAVA worth it?
    04-26-10 03:15 PM
    I have gotten it to work, but as has been mentioned, it only works in "compatibility mode", so it's half screen, portrait only.

Also, it seemed to eat memory on mine and caused my device to crash many of the times I tried to use it, so I just gave up.

It would be really nice if they made a storm version that could actually use the entire screen.
    04-26-10 04:50 PM
    To those of you who said you have it working. The OP asked specifically about running the 9700 version on the S2. Are you guys using the 9700 version or the Pearl/Curve version(which only works in compatibly mode)
    04-27-10 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD